Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] Boot-looped my phone! Tried various things HELP!

OP filgto2000

11th June 2014, 02:49 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Hello,

I seemed to have bricked/boot lopped my Sprint HTC One. I was trying to flash a zip to turn of system write protection, before i noticed it was an obsolete zip. Since then when trying to boot normally all I get is the white screen with the HTC logo. I can get into the bootloader and TWRP recovery, but my computer will not mount it as a mass storage device so i cant copy anything to it. I have tried adb sideload but adb doesnt ee my device. Fastboot seems to be the only thing half working. I have tried fastbooting a new stock boot image and a 1.29 RUU image and erasing, still no luck. I have tried locking it and doing all this and unlocked. I get further unlocked. I have scoured this forum and google for solutions but nothing has seemed to work. I dont know if its because of the recent update or not.

Here is what shows up on the bootloader screen:

*** TAMPERED ***
*** UNLOCKED ***
M7_WLS_ PVT SHIP S-ON RH
HBOOT-1.57.0000
RADIO-1.01.20.0515
OpenDSP-v32.120.274.0909
OS-
eMMC-boot 2048MB
May 15 2014, 16:31:22.0
11th June 2014, 04:25 AM   |  #2  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by filgto2000

Hello,

I seemed to have bricked/boot lopped my Sprint HTC One. I was trying to flash a zip to turn of system write protection, before i noticed it was an obsolete zip. Since then when trying to boot normally all I get is the white screen with the HTC logo. I can get into the bootloader and TWRP recovery, but my computer will not mount it as a mass storage device so i cant copy anything to it. I have tried adb sideload but adb doesnt ee my device. Fastboot seems to be the only thing half working. I have tried fastbooting a new stock boot image and a 1.29 RUU image and erasing, still no luck. I have tried locking it and doing all this and unlocked. I get further unlocked. I have scoured this forum and google for solutions but nothing has seemed to work. I dont know if its because of the recent update or not.

Here is what shows up on the bootloader screen:

*** TAMPERED ***
*** UNLOCKED ***
M7_WLS_ PVT SHIP S-ON RH
HBOOT-1.57.0000
RADIO-1.01.20.0515
OpenDSP-v32.120.274.0909
OS-
eMMC-boot 2048MB
May 15 2014, 16:31:22.0

Sweet baby jesus, I dont know how but i got ADB sideload to work and installed ViperOne. Thank god,
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread