Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,742,816 Members 39,042 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[FTF]C6502_4.4.2.10.5.A.0.230_TW.ftf[kitkat 4.4.2]taiwanese edition

Tip us?

deidfling
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by o2jhoule07 View Post
Yeah, specially when the live wallpaper is activated and while typing a message (e.g. Composing a sms or posting on a forum).
Yes when I put a static wallpaper the performance is much better, and I realize that the update for the keyboard make it so laggy then I prefer don't update it

dmeerpa
Old
Thanks Meter 12

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by anagramgenius View Post
Lol. Check the post again. I did mention it in my first post itself
Indeed my mistake

akshayitekar
Old
Thanks Meter 4
If I tick wipe data while flashing will it wipe my internal storage?

Sent from my C6502 using XDA Free mobile app

Playguy97
Old
Thanks Meter 0
thx!!looking for this ftf@@

The Poteks
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Hi guys, I need a bit of help. I have C6502 and flashtool 64 bit version 0.9.16.0. when i tried to flash this firmware, suddenly it was aborted, and here's the message "- invalid block type - INFO - Cannot open bundle. Flash operation canceled", did i miss something?

coolrevi
Old
Thanks Meter 96
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Poteks View Post
Hi guys, I need a bit of help. I have C6502 and flashtool 64 bit version 0.9.16.0. when i tried to flash this firmware, suddenly it was aborted, and here's the message "- invalid block type - INFO - Cannot open bundle. Flash operation canceled", did i miss something?
There should be 5 folders in flashtool Custom, devices,drivers,firmwares, x10flasher_lib. anyfolder other than these. just delete it. those are files of previous hence it blocks the installation

The Poteks
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolrevi View Post
There should be 5 folders in flashtool Custom, devices,drivers,firmwares, x10flasher_lib. anyfolder other than these. just delete it. those are files of previous hence it blocks the installation
thanks for your response mate, but i have exactly 5 folders just like you said. I also tried to install the flashtool and tried to flash from another pc of mine, but i face the same problem. help me