FORUMS

Enable Multi-Window Mode on M Developer Preview

What was not mentioned in yeterday’s keynote was Android M’s multi-window … more

I/O Summary: Google Cardboard Virtual Reality

One year ago, Google introduced cardboard. Amazingly enough, that was all it took to fire … more

Android M Preview Images – XDA TV

Android M preview images are available. That and much more news is covered by Jordan when he … more

I/O Summary: How Android M Handles Power And Charging

In the spirit of improving the core Android experience, Google is changing Android … more

[FTF]C6502_4.4.2.10.5.A.0.230_TW.ftf[kitkat 4.4.2]taiwanese edition

Thanks Meter: 11

By leeaman, Member on 22nd May 2014, 05:15 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
23rd May 2014, 07:51 PM |#31  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by o2jhoule07

Yeah, specially when the live wallpaper is activated and while typing a message (e.g. Composing a sms or posting on a forum).

Yes when I put a static wallpaper the performance is much better, and I realize that the update for the keyboard make it so laggy then I prefer don't update it

24th May 2014, 10:56 AM |#32  
Flag Aalst
Thanks Meter: 13

More
Wink
Quote:
Originally Posted by anagramgenius

Lol. Check the post again. I did mention it in my first post itself

Indeed my mistake
24th May 2014, 11:42 AM |#33  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
If I tick wipe data while flashing will it wipe my internal storage?

Sent from my C6502 using XDA Free mobile app
24th May 2014, 01:07 PM |#34  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
thx!!looking for this ftf@@
10th June 2014, 11:45 PM |#35  

More
Hi guys, I need a bit of help. I have C6502 and flashtool 64 bit version 0.9.16.0. when i tried to flash this firmware, suddenly it was aborted, and here's the message "- invalid block type - INFO - Cannot open bundle. Flash operation canceled", did i miss something?
11th June 2014, 03:07 AM |#36  
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 113

Donate to Me
More
Angry
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Poteks

Hi guys, I need a bit of help. I have C6502 and flashtool 64 bit version 0.9.16.0. when i tried to flash this firmware, suddenly it was aborted, and here's the message "- invalid block type - INFO - Cannot open bundle. Flash operation canceled", did i miss something?

There should be 5 folders in flashtool Custom, devices,drivers,firmwares, x10flasher_lib. anyfolder other than these. just delete it. those are files of previous hence it blocks the installation
11th June 2014, 03:30 AM |#37  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolrevi

There should be 5 folders in flashtool Custom, devices,drivers,firmwares, x10flasher_lib. anyfolder other than these. just delete it. those are files of previous hence it blocks the installation

thanks for your response mate, but i have exactly 5 folders just like you said. I also tried to install the flashtool and tried to flash from another pc of mine, but i face the same problem. help me
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread