FORUMS

Themes for SM-N910U Exynos Note 4

Samsung has too many phone variants for their flagships, which leaves out users incapable of getting … more

XDA Recap: This Week In Android (Apr 26 – May 2)

Here in the digital XDA newsroom, we spend our days pouring over an average of … more

Sunday Debate: Great Camera Hardware, or Software?

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on phone cameras. Come with your opinions and feel … more

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (Apr 25 – May 1)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

G2 TweaksBox 2.3 apk required

4th June 2014, 07:40 PM |#1  
QSR1's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
More
I need apk file of "G2 TweaksBox 2.3".
I have read about this in following thread
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2549923
But there is only play store link instead of apk file download.
It is very important program. please help me to find this apk.
Thanks!
 
 
4th June 2014, 07:45 PM |#2  
AyDee's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Mobile
Thanks Meter: 949
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by QSR1

I need apk file of "G2 TweaksBox 2.3".
I have read about this in following thread
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2549923
But there is only play store link instead of apk file download.
It is very important program. please help me to find this apk.
Thanks!

There is a link to the apk right at the bottom of the post. All of his betas are very stable and mostly for testing new features.
4th June 2014, 08:30 PM |#3  
QSR1's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AyDee

There is a link to the apk right at the bottom of the post. All of his betas are very stable and mostly for testing new features.

I was looking for full and stable version. Have you used 2.4 beta version?
4th June 2014, 08:40 PM |#4  
AyDee's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Mobile
Thanks Meter: 949
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by QSR1

I was looking for full and stable version. Have you used 2.4 beta version?

Yes, I usually install them as he releases them. Like I said, it's super stable.
The Following User Says Thank You to AyDee For This Useful Post: [ View ]
4th June 2014, 08:48 PM |#5  
QSR1's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by AyDee

Yes, I usually install them as he releases them. Like I said, it's super stable.

Ok. Thanks for help and guidance!
The Following User Says Thank You to QSR1 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th June 2014, 04:24 AM |#6  
Senior Member
Flag Charlotte NC
Thanks Meter: 45
 
More
Why not just get it from the play store?

Sent from Bad Azz VZW LG G2 Cyan Tapatalk
9th June 2014, 03:15 PM |#7  
Theos_'s Avatar
Member
Flag France
Thanks Meter: 23
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by QSR1

I need apk file of "G2 TweaksBox 2.3".
I have read about this in following thread
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2549923
But there is only play store link instead of apk file download.
It is very important program. please help me to find this apk.
Thanks!

you can download any apk from playstore with this:
http://apps.evozi.com/apk-downloader/

just past the link

only with free app
11th June 2014, 03:36 AM |#8  
Lawlrus's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 3,468
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by moosc

Why not just get it from the play store?

Sent from Bad Azz VZW LG G2 Cyan Tapatalk

Play store does not have all of the tweaks. If you want all the customization CURRENTLY possible, the betas have them.

As with everything in life, things go through beta's before mass distribution. As stated his betas are just as stable as the release version, but you must beta's.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes