Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,731,698 Members 48,871 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

CM M7 snapshot install

Tip us?

enricong
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 7
Default CM M7 snapshot install

Has anyone had issues with installing the latest CM M7 snapshot? I'm on M6 now. I tried the usual way with the CMUpdater a few times. I then tried downloading manuall (phone and from laptop) and installing via recovery. I can open the zip file and see the contents. Each time, I get the same result. It says there is an "error in" the zip file and then "(status 0) installation aborted)".
Using Droid Inc

articzap
Old
Thanks Meter 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by enricong View Post
Has anyone had issues with installing the latest CM M7 snapshot? I'm on M6 now. I tried the usual way with the CMUpdater a few times. I then tried downloading manuall (phone and from laptop) and installing via recovery. I can open the zip file and see the contents. Each time, I get the same result. It says there is an "error in" the zip file and then "(status 0) installation aborted)".
http://wiki.cyanogenmod.org/w/Fireball_Info
The Following User Says Thank You to articzap For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

enricong
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 7
Thanks
Using Droid Inc

Sum Dumb Guy
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by enricong View Post
I had a problem with email. I had a corporate account working just fine with M6 and even the day earlier nightly. Constant force close. I didn't try a clean install, just installed over a working M6 and working nightly. Both had the exact same FC problem with email. Not worried too much, I don't have a problem staying on nightlies.