- SM-N900V - MJE build now rooted via Vroot
- SU replaced with SuperSU
- Still running my stock 4.3 as I had no issues with it (as I become more comfortable with the process, I'll try other ROMs and perhaps the kitkat NC2, but I'm too green at the moment and would need hand-holding)
- Now using Titanium Backup Pro and ES File Explorer
I have a few total N00B questions ...I could not find answers to in my searches, if someone would be so kind as to help (and please don't laugh )
1) USB debugging: do I leave it on or only turn it on when I need to do some type of operation, and if the latter, how will I know when to turn it on? Are there any risks to leaving it on?
2) Security: unknown sources, I unchecked again after root. Any reason to keep it checked?
3) Titanium Backup: Seems very complicated, but I did manage to freeze SDM. Any specific settings I should consider?
4) How secure is root once it's done, is there anything that can undo it? Anything additional I should do to protect it?Thanks so much in advance for any additional guidance, I'm loving learning here!