Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,730,629 Members 41,494 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

how to root 4.4.2........... sorry in advance

Tip us?

duncakes
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 127
Default how to root 4.4.2........... sorry in advance

hey guys, i just picked up a note 2 today and was wondering how to root, it's running 4.4.2 and i cant find a root for it, sorry in advance for asking such a noob question, i just know that i am super late to the note 2 party and you guys have been rooted for a while. just dont know where to start.

Tha_Dynasty2049
Old
(Last edited by Tha_Dynasty2049; 11th June 2014 at 02:47 AM.)
Thanks Meter 157
Quote:
Originally Posted by duncakes View Post
hey guys, i just picked up a note 2 today and was wondering how to root, it's running 4.4.2 and i cant find a root for it, sorry in advance for asking such a noob question, i just know that i am super late to the note 2 party and you guys have been rooted for a while. just dont know where to start.

im not sure but watch wat you try because i have a old broken note 2 and i just bricked it because i tried to go back

now i get unsupported version each time i odin
Tha Note 3.
Rom: KitKatKiller
Build: NC5
Theme: Blu Ice.

Nexus 7
Rom: SmoothROM v5.2 With CM10 Theme
Build: JDQ39

--Closing Up Shop & Locking Doors

twynn
Old
Thanks Meter 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by duncakes View Post
download and flash CF-Auto Root then the recovery of your choice then super su then binaries with philz or twrp and you have root
The Following User Says Thank You to twynn For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]