how to root 4.4.2........... sorry in advance

OP duncakes

11th June 2014, 02:13 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 127

266 posts
hey guys, i just picked up a note 2 today and was wondering how to root, it's running 4.4.2 and i cant find a root for it, sorry in advance for asking such a noob question, i just know that i am super late to the note 2 party and you guys have been rooted for a while. just dont know where to start.
11th June 2014, 02:42 AM   |  #2  
Flag Detroit / Burgh.
Thanks Meter: 160

423 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by duncakes

hey guys, i just picked up a note 2 today and was wondering how to root, it's running 4.4.2 and i cant find a root for it, sorry in advance for asking such a noob question, i just know that i am super late to the note 2 party and you guys have been rooted for a while. just dont know where to start.

im not sure but watch wat you try because i have a old broken note 2 and i just bricked it because i tried to go back

now i get unsupported version each time i odin
Last edited by Tha_Dynasty2049; 11th June 2014 at 02:47 AM.
11th June 2014, 04:17 AM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 21

103 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by duncakes

download and flash CF-Auto Root then the recovery of your choice then super su then binaries with philz or twrp and you have root
The Following User Says Thank You to twynn For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread