Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,811,145 Members 44,630 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Help! A new Moto-E user here

Tip us?

Mogul_Khan
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Help! A new Moto-E user here

So I just bought the Moto E today and after transferring stuff from the old phone and just going through the features of the phone I decided to install some games.
First I tried installing Traffic Racer, which refused to run crashing after it reaches the main menu. There were reports of many people who's game did not run after the latest update so I thought it must be something related to that.
I then, installed Candy Crush Saga which also crashes soon after loading but I never got to see the main menu even. Every game I have installed are met with the same results, help needed please!

I may have to return the product if it goes that far

coolharsh91
Old
Thanks Meter 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mogul_Khan View Post
So I just bought the Moto E today and after transferring stuff from the old phone and just going through the features of the phone I decided to install some games.
First I tried installing Traffic Racer, which refused to run crashing after it reaches the main menu. There were reports of many people who's game did not run after the latest update so I thought it must be something related to that.
I then, installed Candy Crush Saga which also crashes soon after loading but I never got to see the main menu even. Every game I have installed are met with the same results, help needed please!

I may have to return the product if it goes that far
Do a factory reset and then try the games!

Sent from my XT1022 using Tapatalk
My Current Devices-
1)Apple iPod Touch 4g (32 gb) (iOS 5.1.1)
2) Motorola Moto E (Stock 4.4.4)(Xposed)

Devices owned in past-
1) Micromax A50 Ninja (My first android)
2) Micromax A88 Canvas Music

dnewstep
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Thumbs up I also installed

I also installed candy crush saga and its working fine.... do the factory reset....if not solved, call customer care and ask for change....