Ask a question

No registration required

Help! A new Moto-E user here

OP Mogul_Khan

10th June 2014, 06:02 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
So I just bought the Moto E today and after transferring stuff from the old phone and just going through the features of the phone I decided to install some games.
First I tried installing Traffic Racer, which refused to run crashing after it reaches the main menu. There were reports of many people who's game did not run after the latest update so I thought it must be something related to that.
I then, installed Candy Crush Saga which also crashes soon after loading but I never got to see the main menu even. Every game I have installed are met with the same results, help needed please!

I may have to return the product if it goes that far
10th June 2014, 07:01 PM   |  #2  
Flag Ujjain
Thanks Meter: 10

106 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mogul_Khan

So I just bought the Moto E today and after transferring stuff from the old phone and just going through the features of the phone I decided to install some games.
First I tried installing Traffic Racer, which refused to run crashing after it reaches the main menu. There were reports of many people who's game did not run after the latest update so I thought it must be something related to that.
I then, installed Candy Crush Saga which also crashes soon after loading but I never got to see the main menu even. Every game I have installed are met with the same results, help needed please!

I may have to return the product if it goes that far

Do a factory reset and then try the games!

Sent from my XT1022 using Tapatalk
11th June 2014, 07:24 AM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 1

12 posts
Thumbs up I also installed
I also installed candy crush saga and its working fine.... do the factory reset....if not solved, call customer care and ask for change....
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread