Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,805,468 Members 37,387 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] unroot phone, install OTA update

Tip us?

ezkim0x
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] unroot phone, install OTA update

I have the galaxy note II for at&t, android version 4.1.2
I previously rooted my phone, I believe with SuperSU.. and had titanium backup installed and was working properly.

I kept trying to check for the update to 4.3 and when tapping "software update" nothing happened.. just showed the blue background of me tapping it, and stayed on the 'about device' screen. I tried unrooting my device using "Full unroot" in SuperSU and restarted my device.. when I opened titanium backup it said my phone was unrooted and that titanium backup wouldn't work anymore. I then went to try and do the update again.. but it's still not working.

Any other steps I need to take so I can perform the update?

Bajanman
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 5,070

DONATE TO ME
Not sure if you want to take that OTA, why#1 it's going to include Knox. Might want to read up on it a lil bit. See you new here welcome to wonderful world of XDA!!
Honestly if you want to stock 4.3 Rom then go HERE»»» http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=48935684
Think that's your best choice for a stock 4.3 Rom. Hoping you DO have a AT&T I317...
My 2¢®™

Sent from my SGH-I317 using Tapatalk
I CAN'T PROMISE to fix all your problems but I CAN PROMISEyou won't face them alone.

Rom
[4.4.2]DN5v2
FAQ