FORUMS

What Are the Best Looking Apps on Android?

As more developers are updating their apps with Material Design elements, we’re … more

Cyngn Explained: Who’s Cyanogen, What’s Cyanogen OS?

While Cyanogen, Inc has been the source of many headlines lately, there … more

Verizon Moto X 2014 Receives Root On Kitkat 4.4.4

The Verizon Moto X 2014 has finally received root, albeit only on Kitkat 4.4.4 … more

Android 5.1.1 Released, Google Cell Service – XDA TV

Android Lollipop 5.1.1 has been released. That and much more news is covered … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[Q] hlte or hltexx?

11th June 2014, 04:16 AM |#1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Malaysia
Thanks Meter: 39
 
More
My device codename is hltexx. Can i use hlte-unified ROM on my hltexx device? Please advise me on this, im getting mixed up now.
Last edited by ahkiongkc; 11th June 2014 at 05:00 AM.
 
 
11th June 2014, 04:50 AM |#2  
antique_sonic's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Corner of the earth
Thanks Meter: 1,099
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahkiongkc

My device codename is hltexx. Can i use hlte-unified ROM on my hltexx device? Please advise me on this, im getting mixed up now.

what is your device model ?
N9005 ? N900T ?
11th June 2014, 04:55 AM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Malaysia
Thanks Meter: 39
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by antique_sonic

what is your device model ?
N9005 ? N900T ?

Device is Samsung SM-N9005 and codename is hltexx.
Last edited by ahkiongkc; 11th June 2014 at 05:01 AM.
11th June 2014, 07:11 AM |#4  
antique_sonic's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Corner of the earth
Thanks Meter: 1,099
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahkiongkc

Device is Samsung SM-N9005 and codename is hltexx.

then you can use any N9005 rom.
try to avoid HK rom, if your device is international N9005.
The Following User Says Thank You to antique_sonic For This Useful Post: [ View ]
11th June 2014, 07:13 AM |#5  
OP Senior Member
Flag Malaysia
Thanks Meter: 39
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by antique_sonic

then you can use any N9005 rom.
try to avoid HK rom, if your device is international N9005.

I bought it in Singapore, not sure if my device is international N9005. How do it clarify this?
11th June 2014, 07:24 AM |#6  
antique_sonic's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Corner of the earth
Thanks Meter: 1,099
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahkiongkc

I bought it in Singapore, not sure if my device is international N9005. How do it clarify this?

if you bought a local singapore set with the samsung warranty, it is an international N9005.
Singapore's mobile phone on the market (excludes the export set), it is all international unlock version.

cheers.
The Following User Says Thank You to antique_sonic For This Useful Post: [ View ]
11th June 2014, 07:43 AM |#7  
OP Senior Member
Flag Malaysia
Thanks Meter: 39
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by antique_sonic

if you bought a local singapore set with the samsung warranty, it is an international N9005.
Singapore's mobile phone on the market (excludes the export set), it is all international unlock version.

cheers.

Alright now i got it! Thanks a lot and +2 for you.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Galaxy Note 3 Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting by ThreadRank