Logitech Pro keyboard or less expensive keyboard?

OP tomic888

31st May 2014, 08:15 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

17 posts
Hello,

I want to buy a keyboard for my Note Pro 12.2.

The Logitech Pro keyboard looks very nice but it is very expensive here in the UK, 110.
I also found a much less expensive keyboard for 30.

Did anyone buy the Logitech keyboard? Is it worth the price? Or should I go with the much cheaper one?

Here are the links of both:

Logitech
http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00IGS9N92
IVSO
http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00IG3DT7O

Regards,

NeoXx
31st May 2014, 10:52 PM   |  #2  
Flag Bihac
Thanks Meter: 13

121 posts
More
Thumbs up
I bought a generic chinese apple bluetooth keyboard knockoffand i can say it works like a charm. Comes to about 15$ in stores, and is sold under various brands...

Here's a picture, you can find it on ebay and other online retailers. The good thing about this keyboard is that it's the same width as the tablet.

So I can definately recommend this as a cheap alternative.
11th June 2014, 08:31 AM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 1

6 posts
Donate to Me
More
Tablet Expensive but the best there is.
Hi NeoXx
I bought my Note Pro 2 weeks ago from the UK and I also did some research like you for a good cover case for my SGNP.
I must say that I still haven't bought the keyboard cover that I want...Yet (I am saving for the Logitech one), So the Logitech recommendation is only based on my own research.
I am sorry to say that although the Logitech Pro is really expensive, i wouldn't compromise for any other keyboard case there is right now on the market.
For me, the generic bluetooth keyboard is absolutely not an option cause if I already put my money on product that I will want to use on a daily basis, I wouldn't waste it on a keyboard that isn't has the ability to be also the case for my tablet. It just doesn't look good and it isn't comfortable.
So what I did, for now, until I will buy the Logitech keyboard is to buy a simple (not that simple) cover that I highly recommend: The i-Blason Protective Cover.

It's a crazy strong hard cover which gives more weight to to the lite tablet and that gives you a better grip on it.
I can tell you that the material of this cover is very high quality so it looks great, very strong and also has some sort of shock absorbance. Plus, it has a good stand.

So, I thought maybe that could help cause it seems like we'er in the same situation (waiting for a good opportunity to buy the Logitech cover).
I hope you'll get a good buy
regards
Ray
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Protector Cover.jpg
Views:	91
Size:	137.0 KB
ID:	2792046  
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread