Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,769,065 Members 41,153 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] no lockscreen widgets on official kikat update?

Tip us?

ZrPreZario
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] no lockscreen widgets on official kikat update?

Okay, so When I heard Samsung officially released kitkat I thought we're going to get the s commander or blah blah blah... but one thing that bothers me is while other tablets have multiple lockscreen widgets, we're stucked at one and can't update! Is this what really on the update? Or maybe I just did something wrong. ..

rasputin981
Old
Thanks Meter 51
Default Lock screen widgets

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZrPreZario View Post
Okay, so When I heard Samsung officially released kitkat I thought we're going to get the s commander or blah blah blah... but one thing that bothers me is while other tablets have multiple lockscreen widgets, we're stucked at one and can't update! Is this what really on the update? Or maybe I just did something wrong. ..
It's easy. Download Sqlite editor from playstore, you have to be rooted, of course. Than open it, and in system find entry "multiple lockscreen". Change value from 0 to 1, save, and there you have it
Android lover and enthusiast
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rasputin981 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

carl1961
Old
Thanks Meter 3910
Quote:
Originally Posted by rasputin981 View Post
It's easy. Download Sqlite editor from playstore, you have to be rooted, of course. Than open it, and in system find entry "multiple lockscreen". Change value from 0 to 1, save, and there you have it
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=53126479
The Following User Says Thank You to carl1961 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Dr.Sahnebacke
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Default lockscreen widget

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZrPreZario View Post
I dont understand.
In 4.4.2 the lockscreen is splitted in 2 parts (no borders or something). Right you have the password "window" after the boot.
Then the same screen part is for "wake up with a wipe of your finger" later.
But when you wipe the left part there appears a "+" what you use to add some widgets for the boot-lock-screen.