Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] no lockscreen widgets on official kikat update?

OP ZrPreZario

6th June 2014, 06:23 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

20 posts
More
Okay, so When I heard Samsung officially released kitkat I thought we're going to get the s commander or blah blah blah... but one thing that bothers me is while other tablets have multiple lockscreen widgets, we're stucked at one and can't update! Is this what really on the update? Or maybe I just did something wrong. ..
6th June 2014, 12:21 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 52

101 posts
More
Lock screen widgets
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZrPreZario

Okay, so When I heard Samsung officially released kitkat I thought we're going to get the s commander or blah blah blah... but one thing that bothers me is while other tablets have multiple lockscreen widgets, we're stucked at one and can't update! Is this what really on the update? Or maybe I just did something wrong. ..

It's easy. Download Sqlite editor from playstore, you have to be rooted, of course. Than open it, and in system find entry "multiple lockscreen". Change value from 0 to 1, save, and there you have it
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rasputin981 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
6th June 2014, 01:32 PM   |  #3  
Flag Tickfaw
Thanks Meter: 4,761

5,717 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rasputin981

It's easy. Download Sqlite editor from playstore, you have to be rooted, of course. Than open it, and in system find entry "multiple lockscreen". Change value from 0 to 1, save, and there you have it

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=53126479
The Following User Says Thank You to carl1961 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
11th June 2014, 09:37 AM   |  #4  
Leipzig
Thanks Meter: 1

15 posts
More
lockscreen widget
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZrPreZario

I dont understand.
In 4.4.2 the lockscreen is splitted in 2 parts (no borders or something). Right you have the password "window" after the boot.
Then the same screen part is for "wake up with a wipe of your finger" later.
But when you wipe the left part there appears a "+" what you use to add some widgets for the boot-lock-screen.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread