Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,742,143 Members 51,975 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Galaxy S4, no S5 TouchWiz?

Tip us?

tecksulfur
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Cloud Search [Q] Galaxy S4, no S5 TouchWiz?

Hi, I know that this is an old discussed problem, but few minutes ago I found this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izoxTmXxKrQ . How is that possible that Galaxy Ace Style got Galaxy S5 TouchWiz, and Galaxy S4 didn't? Do you have some kind of information about that? Because I'm a little bit confused, and I want that TouchWiz officially!

Thanks in advance!

Repulsa
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1892

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by tecksulfur View Post
Hi, I know that this is an old discussed problem, but few minutes ago I found this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izoxTmXxKrQ . How is that possible that Galaxy Ace Style got Galaxy S5 TouchWiz, and Galaxy S4 didn't? Do you have some kind of information about that? Because I'm a little bit confused, and I want that TouchWiz officially!

Thanks in advance!
Feel free to check this thread . Have a nice day

Quote:
That awkward moment when you're reading this comment and can't stop reading because you are so intrigued by it,that you keep reading,and then you realize it says nothing important.

Disclaimer "Proceed with extreme caution as i take no responsibility for any damages to your phone. Do it at your own Risk"

All 4.4.2 GT-I9505 Modem / LTE / Bootloader

tecksulfur
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Repulsa View Post
Feel free to check this thread . Have a nice day
Thank you. I hoped that will be some kind of officially updates for that...

gsmyth
Old
Thanks Meter 396
Quote:
Originally Posted by tecksulfur View Post

Thanks in advance!
You can update pretty much everything manually, but hopefully Samsung update it officially with more S5 stylings, they did similar with the S3 when it (eventually) got its 4.3 update. Things like the status bar turning transparent and tabbed settings menu along with other apps to match the S4 were updated. There were a couple of things from the S5 in the last 4.4.2 update for the S4, so perhaps more will follow when the update to 4.4.3 lands.
Samsung Galaxy S4 I9505 - GoldenEye
Nexus 7 32GB WiFi 2012 - Liquid Smooth 4.4.4