Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,769,165 Members 38,007 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

cwm 6.0.4.3

Tip us?
 
Diaze
Old
#1  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 32
Posts: 388
Join Date: Jun 2012
Default cwm 6.0.4.3

with cwm 6.0.4.3 can i flash 4.4 roms or i have to update it?
also can you give me a link and instructions please?
 
nkk71
Old
#2  
nkk71's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2782
Posts: 5,619
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Beirut
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diaze View Post
with cwm 6.0.4.3 can i flash 4.4 roms or i have to update it?
also can you give me a link and instructions please?
m7_u / ul ? then it would be ill-advised to use CWM 6.0.4.3

check the FAQ sticky thread, if it hasn't been updated/moved the info would still be in the last post
(please remember to never post questions in the sticky, if you have more questions post back here)
The Following User Says Thank You to nkk71 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Diaze
Old
#3  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 32
Posts: 388
Join Date: Jun 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by nkk71 View Post
m7_u / ul ? then it would be ill-advised to use CWM 6.0.4.3

check the FAQ sticky thread, if it hasn't been updated/moved the info would still be in the last post
(please remember to never post questions in the sticky, if you have more questions post back here)
so does that versios 6.0.4.3 support 4.4 roms?i`m now on a 4.3 rom
 
nkk71
Old
#4  
nkk71's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2782
Posts: 5,619
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Beirut
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diaze View Post
so does that versios 6.0.4.3 support 4.4 roms?i`m now on a 4.3 rom
No it doesn't work with 4.4 ROMs and mentioned in the FAQ sticky thread
you'll get permission / set_metadata errors, best to use TWRP 2.6.3.3 or 2.6.3.4
The Following User Says Thank You to nkk71 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes