Originally Posted by gregbradley
So, what you should have done is this
1) flashed a FTF so that your camera works
2) relocked the boot with flashtool
3) use pccompanion to update to latest available firmware
5)If it does not work, stop and let me know
6) If it does work, then unlock boot using flashtool. If unlocking with flashtool does not work after you have upgraded with pccompanion then read this http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...2&postcount=22
7) Flash custom kernel of your choice
8) root phone
Hey man.. Awesome news camera working fine now.. SuperThanks to @guddu2011
he is a good person.. I met him personally he stays in the same City so what we did that
I was on iHackers 290 FW on which Camera was working fine.. Then he flashed Stock 681 FTF via Flashtool and then we checked that camera is working fine on that too.. Then he fastboot the boot.img of Doomkernal v21 then he want to recovery .. And flashed Monx latest 757 and then flashed Doomkernal v21 and then Restarted.. And camera working fine on that too.
So now i have 757 ROM with working Camera and everything.
Thanks for your time man.. Ur great.
I know the process u told will also worked.