[Q] s5 new

OP s-mart

10th June 2014, 10:18 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Hi all sorry but totally new to this bought a samsung galaxy s5 from an ebay seller out of ebay, yes i know stupid
it was for my son who has done a factory reset and the imei number is now invalied
so will not work now, it was when we checked it, but further checks now found it to be a fake a good one but still a fake
is there any thing i can do to get it working again !!!!
11th June 2014, 01:01 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 13

107 posts
Sorry to hear that, but if it's a fake, you have to get help from that brand model's support team/group. No one here can help you with that because the manufacturer is unknown.
11th June 2014, 01:30 AM   |  #3  
Montreal
Thanks Meter: 204

1,043 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by s-mart

Hi all sorry but totally new to this bought a samsung galaxy s5 from an ebay seller out of ebay, yes i know stupid
it was for my son who has done a factory reset and the imei number is now invalied
so will not work now, it was when we checked it, but further checks now found it to be a fake a good one but still a fake
is there any thing i can do to get it working again !!!!

Thankfully ebay offers a warranty.Try to get your money back asap. The thing about a fake s5 is that it's fake. There is no way of knowing what's actually under the hood. They're made to pass the initial quick inspection by someone who's never owned a samsung or even android phone before.
Imagine a pinto with a Ferrari kit on it. Looks legit... but that's about it.
Get rid of it. ASAP.
11th June 2014, 10:53 AM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 59

357 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrnovanova

Thankfully ebay offers a warranty.Try to get your money back asap. The thing about a fake s5 is that it's fake. There is no way of knowing what's actually under the hood. They're made to pass the initial quick inspection by someone who's never owned a samsung or even android phone before.
Imagine a pinto with a Ferrari kit on it. Looks legit... but that's about it.
Get rid of it. ASAP.

This! If you paid through Paypal and file a complaint, they will give you your money back if you can prove it is a fake. eBay is really aggressive against people selling fake stuff, so that is a plus!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread