Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

At&t samsung galaxy note 3 N900AUCUBNB4 baseband version after new software update

OP dannybunkers10

19th March 2014, 03:00 AM   |  #21  
Flag Syracuse, NY
Thanks Meter: 82

201 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by brett46373

WooooHooooo

I just tried again and have successfully rooted using Kingo 1.2 Just verified the knox was 0x0.
SU is on it and I have added back my Adaway and my other ROOT apps. When I first lost my root access and tried Kingo and it did not work I sent them an email letting them know. I had to retry Kingo 3 times, but SUCCESS.

Now if I can figure out how to enable portable hotspot without that 611 note I will be in great shape!!!!

BIG THUMBS UP TO KINGO.

---------- Post added at 09:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:57 AM ----------

Just an asside.
I was at a public meeting with a guy who works at Google last night. We talked about 4.4 and some other interesting things that Google is pondering and may do. Like making it super easy to root and put a custom rom on or even structure your stock rom to your liking, themes...etc...

Yes, sounds like Unicorns and Jellybeans should fly right out of our Note 4's! However, not to be a Debby-Downer here, but Google can make anything and anyway they desire. Until Samsung and the other OEM's tell Google that if you want to sell 10 million Android licenses for their Note 4 or S5 or whatever superphone is the flavor of the day, then you WILL NOT make it easier for the customer to root and have access to the file structure. I have no doubt that if it was left up to Google, Android would remain a true open-source OS, but the fact remains...It no longer is and never will be, as long as the manufacturers don't want it.
The Following User Says Thank You to tbran For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th March 2014, 04:16 PM   |  #22  
Thanks Meter: 1

1 posts
ROOT Success with N900AAUCUBNB4
I was successful in rooting my Note 3 using Kingo 1.1.8.... also a side note, to turn on developer options you have to tap Build Number under About Device multiple times and it will enable it and it will show in General, Found this by mistake HAHA

hope this helps!
The Following User Says Thank You to brianandkatie For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th April 2014, 10:25 AM   |  #23  
Flag New Mexico
Thanks Meter: 58

240 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by garypix

Could someone please post Kingo v.1.18 or 1.15? It would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks!

[EDIT] Links found on Kingo's Facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/kingoapp

Thanks!
The Following User Says Thank You to hucesar1017 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th April 2014, 12:02 PM   |  #24  
Flag Denver
Thanks Meter: 14

27 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hucesar1017

Thanks!

I went to Facebook and tried to download 1.1.8 but I had no luck . Do you know of another link or site to get it from ? Thank you in advance .

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
27th May 2014, 08:30 PM   |  #25  
Thanks Meter: 3

23 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusky73

I went to Facebook and tried to download 1.1.8 but I had no luck . Do you know of another link or site to get it from ? Thank you in advance .

Here : http://www.kingoapp.com/?utm_source=Android%20ROOT

Support N900AUCUBNB4, I already did one Att with Kingo v.1.2.2.1915
The Following User Says Thank You to martinasa For This Useful Post: [ View ]
11th June 2014, 12:05 PM   |  #26  
Flag Denver
Thanks Meter: 14

27 posts
Donate to Me
More
It won't work on mine.