FORUMS

Analysis & Opinion

[Q] Best OC kernal for Cyanogenmod 10.2 and 11

1 posts
Thanks Meter: 0
 
By KananSrank, Junior Member on 5th May 2014, 06:46 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Guys, which is the best oc kernal for cyanogenmod 10.2 and 11
 
 
11th May 2014, 03:00 PM |#2  
Agaphetos's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Cainta, Rizal
Thanks Meter: 142
 
More
for CM10.2
try Jarvis Kernel V5. only 800Mhz so your NAND will be safe.

for CM11
try Cody Kernel v0.2 or
dark_kernel
Last edited by Agaphetos; 27th May 2014 at 10:45 AM.
12th May 2014, 09:07 AM |#3  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agaphetos

for CM10.2
try Jarvis Kernel V5. only 800Mhz so your NAND will be safe.

for CM11
try Cody Kernel v0.2 or
dark_kernel

hi can you give me the link of Dark Kernel
12th May 2014, 09:16 AM |#4  
TheStrix's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 1,270
 
Donate to Me
More
Wink
And which oc kernel supports cm10 and cm10.1??
Thnx..
14th May 2014, 01:51 PM |#5  
Agaphetos's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Cainta, Rizal
Thanks Meter: 142
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by muraari4u

hi can you give me the link of Dark Kernel

it's on OP thread of CM11. im sorry i can't find it because there's many post.
just explore the thread. you will find it. it was released on BETA 5 but it's working fine on RC1.
Last edited by Agaphetos; 27th May 2014 at 10:38 AM.
11th June 2014, 11:17 AM |#6  
Member
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 7
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agaphetos

for CM10.2
try Jarvis Kernel V5. only 800Mhz so your NAND will be safe.

for CM11
try Cody Kernel v0.2 or
dark_kernel

Is partition necessary for dark kernel in CM11 RC1? If yes, how much the partition should be?
11th June 2014, 11:20 AM |#7  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 501
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rjrocks22

Is partition necessary for dark kernel in CM11 RC1? If yes, how much the partition should be?

You need two partitions..

First is sd-ext which will be your internal memory.

Second SD-Cache of 65 mb
The Following User Says Thank You to shubhojit89 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
11th June 2014, 11:22 AM |#8  
Member
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 7
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shubhojit89

You need two partitions..

First is sd-ext which will be your internal memory.

Second SD-Cache of 65 mb

Thanks bro! Im goin to try this ASAP

Edit: I'll have to only create a 65 mb parttion rite? the ROM will identify it as SD-cache?
11th June 2014, 11:23 AM |#9  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 501
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rjrocks22

Thanks bro! Im goin to try this ASAP

Edit: I'll have to only create a 65 mb parttion rite? the ROM will identify it as SD-cache?

@Rjrocks22 The kernel will automatically detect it.
You can change the frequency in settings-> Performance
Last edited by shubhojit89; 11th June 2014 at 11:26 AM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes