[Q] Is there a Way to Disable Pie and the Navigation Bar? [BeanStalk;Slimkat]

2nd March 2014, 01:22 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Is there any way that i can disable the navigation bar without beeing forced to activate the Pie Controls? I used Slimkat, Beanstalk and LiquidSMooth. None of this Roms allowed me to do that. I already tried Apps like "Auto hide soft keys". Although editing the build.prop doesnt disable the softkeys. Any one can help?
2nd May 2014, 09:40 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 6

131 posts
I have the same question, but for my Note 2. The phone has hardware keys, so it's annoying that the ROM disallows disabling both nav options.
11th June 2014, 11:33 AM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 16

144 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonschke

Is there any way that i can disable the navigation bar without beeing forced to activate the Pie Controls? I used Slimkat, Beanstalk and LiquidSMooth. None of this Roms allowed me to do that. I already tried Apps like "Auto hide soft keys". Although editing the build.prop doesnt disable the softkeys. Any one can help?

You can install xposed and gravity box to resize the nav bar to zero, also in liquid smooth there is an option in the setting to do this without gravitybox. Settings/navigation/dimensions/navigation bar height set to zero dpi. This however is no good to me as i want a toggle for nav bar to be on or off and this solution will not work for that only to hide it and then to go back into settings to enable it again.

---------- Post added at 11:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:32 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by chnzshyguy

I have the same question, but for my Note 2. The phone has hardware keys, so it's annoying that the ROM disallows disabling both nav options.

check my post if you're still looking for solution
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread