Android TV Launcher Pushed to Google Play

Over the past decade, the tech universe has seen two drastic and widely contrasting changes with … more

Cyngn, OnePlus, Micromax – The Legal Battle

Recently, a battle has been waging in India over the rights to distribute the commercial … more

Lean Mean Battery Power Saving App Review

We talk a lot about battery topics here at XDA TV. We talk about everything from Power Banks to USB … more

Android 5.1 Possibly Coming February 2015

Google released Android 5.0 just over a month ago, and since then Lollipop has been trying to … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Thread Deleted

[Q] Tianhe H920+ wake up issue, camera issue

OP delltech1

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
11th June 2014, 01:30 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 24

58 posts
Guys maybe you can help me, my phone is behaving very strange. It is a Tianhe H920+ with 4gb ROM, identical with Mlais MX58 Pro, Auxus Nuclea N1 and others.

Roms for Auxus Nuclea N1 are working perfectly, but, first of all i have problems with the rear camera, i am not getting any error messages, but just only the front camera is working and the switch camera option is missing, after i install some third party camera app it freezes.

Phone was suited with Tianhe ROM, build march 2014, for sure i made backup. What i have found out, when i flash the original BOOT.IMG, camera works fine, but the old kernel will be installed. I have unpacked it, checked also init, init.project files, they are totally the same, no change there, just the Zimage differs / Kernel.

All works fine but i have the old known wake up bug, i must remove the battery and start the phone again. I was searching everywhere, but i couldnt find any fix for it. I know flash firmware, but like i already mentioned rear camera is not working with other kernels, all other functions are ok. Is there any possible solution? Framework fix or something please?

Till now i have tried almost 10-15 roms, from MX58 Pro, Star, Tianhe, but non of them is suited with a kernel with working rear camera . Thank you very much.
The Following User Says Thank You to delltech1 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread