FORUMS

New Xposed for Lollipop 5.0 Update Fixes Major Bugs

Senior Recognized Developer rovo89 has patched Xposed for Lollipop 5.0 to … more

Download Sony’s new AOSP-like concept for Xperia Z3

Over in our forums, Recognized Contributor Jozinek has posted a very … more

OnePlus 2 vs Moto X Style: Which is The Better Flagship?

Two big industry names have announced their newest flagship phones within the … more

Making Your Own Xposed Modules Is Easier Than You Think

Close to the heart of XDA is the Xposed Framework by Rovo89. Most of … more

S4 not booting up

30 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
hi xda my phone is nott booting up i dont know y but. i charged my phone on power off mode and then i started to charge it and after that my phone is not showing now logo or anything just wont turn on or vibrate it is simply dead i have not do no rom or flashing rom just powered of the phone and plugged it in and the os is kitkat 4.4.2 and i m facing this problem is there any way to know whts wrong with it

9th June 2014, 03:05 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 122

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgkrapster

hi xda my phone is nott booting up i dont know y but. i charged my phone on power off mode and then i started to charge it and after that my phone is not showing now logo or anything just wont turn on or vibrate it is simply dead i have not do no rom or flashing rom just powered of the phone and plugged it in and the os is kitkat 4.4.2 and i m facing this problem is there any way to know whts wrong with it

Hmm wierd it is! See whether Odin recognizes your phone. If it does then flash stock firmware. If the recovery of your phone is accessible then you can wipe data reset. All the best.
10th June 2014, 06:55 PM |#3  
OP Member
Flag Peshawar
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandark52

Hmm wierd it is! See whether Odin recognizes your phone. If it does then flash stock firmware. If the recovery of your phone is accessible then you can wipe data reset. All the best.

i know the problem it has hardware issue
10th June 2014, 07:26 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 15

More
Try going into recovery and do a Wipe / Data Factory Reset
10th June 2014, 09:44 PM |#5  
Flag Amsterdam
Thanks Meter: 487

More
You have a damaged battery or a hardware problem on your phone.
11th June 2014, 01:22 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 15

More
Is your battery arched ?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread