Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,741,151 Members 49,495 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

So is there a way out there to fix a real live brick

Tip us?

blazinandroid1
Old
Thanks Meter 70
Quote:
Originally Posted by aer0zer0 View Post
Well, I just got notified that they fixed my phone under warranty free of charge. That's pretty awesome, I should have it back Thursday

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
That's outstanding. Now if that was Samsung. They would have charged you.

Blazin on ScottsROMS 1.1

aer0zer0
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by blazinandroid1 View Post
That's outstanding. Now if that was Samsung. They would have charged you.

Blazin on ScottsROMS 1.1
So i got a refurb, seems to work... However, the bootscreen has changed, it now says "Powered by Android" on the bottom
Dear lord... please allow this dangerous combination of hair spary, bat slobber, and D.O.T. four automatic transmission fluid to excite my mind, occupy my spirits, and enrage my body, provoking me to kick any man or woman in the back of the head regardless of what he or she has or has not done unto me.

aer0zer0
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 48
Quote:
So i got a refurb, seems to work... However, the bootscreen has changed, it now says "Powered by Android" on the bottom
hmmmmm, has anybody else compared a couple phones side by side??? my refurb is weird
Dear lord... please allow this dangerous combination of hair spary, bat slobber, and D.O.T. four automatic transmission fluid to excite my mind, occupy my spirits, and enrage my body, provoking me to kick any man or woman in the back of the head regardless of what he or she has or has not done unto me.

dottat
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 753

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
hmmmmm, has anybody else compared a couple phones side by side??? my refurb is weird
What's weird ? The powered by Android is showing up on the newer bootloaders thanks to Google.

Sent from my HTC6600LVW using Tapatalk

aer0zer0
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 48
I hadn't seen that before....

Roefastford
Old
Thanks Meter 22
Quote:
Well, I just got notified that they fixed my phone under warranty free of charge. That's pretty awesome, I should have it back Thursday

Wow and some people have the gall to put down htc. Now you wouldnt see samsung doing that for free !!!!

aer0zer0
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roefastford View Post
Wow and some people have the gall to put down htc. Now you wouldnt see samsung doing that for free !!!!
so they say they sent "my phone" back. but they didnt, i got a refurb. But it had the most scratched up lense ive ever seen, couldnt take a picture worth a ****. So i sent it back demandung they send me my phone, or fix the lense.....we shall see

blazinandroid1
Old
Thanks Meter 70
Quote:
so they say they sent "my phone" back. but they didnt, i got a refurb. But it had the most scratched up lense ive ever seen, couldnt take a picture worth a ****. So i sent it back demandung they send me my phone, or fix the lense.....we shall see
That's crazy.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2