Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] Quite a challenge over here...

OP SassMaster 2.0

10th June 2014, 12:24 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

4 posts
So recently, I got the ePSXe emulator for my Nexus 7, mainly because I wanted to play Metal Gear Solid 1. But I'm sure that anyone whose played Metal Gear Solid 1 will remember about the Psycho Mantis boss fight. Yes. You remember the solution to that fight. Remember how you have to plug a new controller into the second controller port so Mantis can't read your actions and you can beat him.

Well, My Nexus doesn't have two controller ports, or a controller, or even a single controller port for that matter. I remember when I did this on the PC version, I plugged in a PS3 controller and plugged it out during the fight. That counted as changing the controller port, but I'm wondering how I could do this on a Nexus 7? You know a boss is tough when you have to spend about 5 hours out of the game just setting up the necessary materials to beat him.
11th June 2014, 02:55 PM   |  #2  
Flag Moshav Matityahu
Thanks Meter: 78

497 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SassMaster 2.0

So recently, I got the ePSXe emulator for my Nexus 7, mainly because I wanted to play Metal Gear Solid 1. But I'm sure that anyone whose played Metal Gear Solid 1 will remember about the Psycho Mantis boss fight. Yes. You remember the solution to that fight. Remember how you have to plug a new controller into the second controller port so Mantis can't read your actions and you can beat him.

Well, My Nexus doesn't have two controller ports, or a controller, or even a single controller port for that matter. I remember when I did this on the PC version, I plugged in a PS3 controller and plugged it out during the fight. That counted as changing the controller port, but I'm wondering how I could do this on a Nexus 7? You know a boss is tough when you have to spend about 5 hours out of the game just setting up the necessary materials to beat him.

try using an otg controller
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread