OP quadlt

11th June 2014, 10:31 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Flag Klaipėda
Thanks Meter: 5

48 posts
More
Hello people,
I'm new to HTC world (had only Samsung devices before), but I've recently managed to unlock my bootloader and root the phone and ever since I've done that, my vanilla camera has only two modes available (Camera and Selfie). Before rooting I remember more options. I haven't touched this camera app at all, what's the problem?

Last edited by quadlt; 11th June 2014 at 10:35 PM.
11th June 2014, 11:18 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 136

1,327 posts
More
Hmm something is wrong you should have more modes. Did you try erasing data for the camera app?

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Free mobile app
11th June 2014, 12:22 PM   |  #3  
Flag Nicosia
Thanks Meter: 311

1,208 posts
Donate to Me
More
Are you using a launcher other than sense? I think i've read something similar....let me dig a bit maybe i can find the related post
11th June 2014, 01:15 PM   |  #4  
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter: 6,143

2,443 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by quadlt

Hello people,
I'm new to HTC world (had only Samsung devices before), but I've recently managed to unlock my bootloader and root the phone and ever since I've done that, my vanilla camera has only two modes available (Camera and Selfie). Before rooting I remember more options. I haven't touched this camera app at all, what's the problem?

Yes, this happen in some launchers if they have shortcut to open the camera. Just use the main camera icon.
11th June 2014, 02:52 PM   |  #5  
OP Member
Flag Klaipėda
Thanks Meter: 5

48 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vicino

Yes, this happen in some launchers if they have shortcut to open the camera. Just use the main camera icon.

Yes! That did it. All the solutions are so close most of the time, it's crazy... Thank you everyone. Thread can be closed.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread