Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,814,105 Members 44,971 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Which recent mobiles or tablets support Tegra System Profiler 2.0 ?

Tip us?

Javi_rock
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Tablet [Q] Which recent mobiles or tablets support Tegra System Profiler 2.0 ?

I am a developer of Android computer vision applications that use NDK. For optimizing applications we would like to use the Nvidia Tegra Profiler. I know that some devices support it for sure like the Tegra Note 7, but I would like to be sure which recent devices (Tegra 4) can use this profiler. In the specifications of the mobiles I have searched nothing appears, I guess the only way to know it is having tried to profile.

Does anybody know any recent mobile device (Because he tried it successfuly) supporting Tegra System Profiler?

philos64
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2,662
I suppose that you have read these pages from N'vidia website => Tegra system profiler

and the DevTalk Zone
The Following User Says Thank You to philos64 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Javi_rock
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Yes, of course, and I know that Tegra Note 7 and Tegra Shield (which has no camera so it is not valid for us) support it. Also Nexus 7 does, but we want some newer. The Tegra Note 7 is a good option, but maybe there is a better one. I don't know for example if the ASUS Transformer Pad (TF701T) supports the profiler. The tablet looks awesome, but without trying is not possible to know.