Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,772,899 Members 49,047 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Is there a way to unlock the SGH-M919 without having to pay?shdwitho

Tip us?

Nytrikx
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Lightbulb Is there a way to unlock the SGH-M919 without having to pay?shdwitho

Does anyone know?

BookCase
Old
Thanks Meter 160
Yes, there is. You should really try that search bar.

Sent from my SM-G900T using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Sophos Antivirus Needs Beta Testers
-

-

MoodSwinger
Old
Thanks Meter 21
if you are lucky enough to try some of the ones out there that have worked for others, and they work for you yes, but what firmware are you on, because from my experience, if you are on anything MDL or above (4.3 i believe), I doubt you'll fond one that works. I spent about a week trying them all, anything I could find, then I finally broke down and paid for one and with everything I went thru I wished I'd ahve just done that from the beginning, once it's done it's done and the sky's the limit.

If you decide to break-down and buy one I would recommend the one I used and I got the unlock and unfreeze codes (or something like that), but it was a quick turnaround and worth it in the end. PM me if you want to know what it was I used, Don't want it to be misinterpreted as spamming.

Good luck.
Using:
Device: T-Mob S4 (US - StraightTalk AT&T sim) Rom: Danvdh - KOT49H [4.4.2] GPE (on NB4) W: Xposed & GravityBox Recovery: TWRP
The Following User Says Thank You to MoodSwinger For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

diveoz
Old
Thanks Meter 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoodSwinger View Post
if you are lucky enough to try some of the ones out there that have worked for others, and they work for you yes, but what firmware are you on, because from my experience, if you are on anything MDL or above (4.3 i believe), I doubt you'll fond one that works. I spent about a week trying them all, anything I could find, then I finally broke down and paid for one and with everything I went thru I wished I'd ahve just done that from the beginning, once it's done it's done and the sky's the limit.

If you decide to break-down and buy one I would recommend the one I used and I got the unlock and unfreeze codes (or something like that), but it was a quick turnaround and worth it in the end. PM me if you want to know what it was I used, Don't want it to be misinterpreted as spamming.

Good luck.
MoodSwinger,
PM sent... thanks for your comments here. I was looking for exactly what you posted.
Phone: SGS4
Tablets:
Hisense Sero 7 Pro
Lenovo Lynx (Windows 8)