Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,728,909 Members 47,357 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
View Poll Results: Who agree's that wireless bills are getting WAY to EXPENSIVE?
YES 2 100.00%
NO 0 0%
INDIFFERENT 0 0%
Voters: 2. You may not vote on this poll

[Q] Tricky question about charges??????

Tip us?

SQUATRACK
Old
(Last edited by SQUATRACK; 10th June 2014 at 12:57 AM.) Reason: Text changes: Should have added a poll!!!
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2

DONATE TO ME
Service [Q] Tricky question about charges??????

Who agree's that wireless bills are way to expensive and the taxes are outrageous????

Hey Everyone,

I have a tough one here, at least for me.Question is am I getting charged for texting using "GO keyboard"? I am no longer grandfathered in with Verizon's unlimited data plan and need to know how to distinguish between a text message and an Instant message. With Verizon you get charged for anything data which does include IM to the best of my knowledge.
So am I getting charged by using the Go keyboard which does come with themes or NOT? If you need more info from me please ask and if I put this thread in the wrong location I apologize and will put it in it's appropriate place if told where.
I think I have rambled enough...Thank you in advance...I do have to say that verizon is a good carrier in my area but for the love of god why is everything on the bill so foreign????????????????????????????

SQUATRACK
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2

DONATE TO ME
Lightbulb Please read question...

This is not communist china you can participate in the poll....lol

droidbrady
Old
Thanks Meter 1

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by SQUATRACK View Post
Who agree's that wireless bills are way to expensive and the taxes are outrageous????

Hey Everyone,

I have a tough one here, at least for me.Question is am I getting charged for texting using "GO keyboard"? I am no longer grandfathered in with Verizon's unlimited data plan and need to know how to distinguish between a text message and an Instant message. With Verizon you get charged for anything data which does include IM to the best of my knowledge.
So am I getting charged by using the Go keyboard which does come with themes or NOT? If you need more info from me please ask and if I put this thread in the wrong location I apologize and will put it in it's appropriate place if told where.
I think I have rambled enough...Thank you in advance...I do have to say that verizon is a good carrier in my area but for the love of god why is everything on the bill so foreign????????????????????????????
I've used go keyboard in the past, not currently.

Go keyboard is just a skin for your regular keyboard, not a service itself.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to droidbrady For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

SQUATRACK
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2

DONATE TO ME
Default Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by droidbrady View Post
I've used go keyboard in the past, not currently.

Go keyboard is just a skin for your regular keyboard, not a service itself.

Thanks Droibbaby, I am relieved......

droidbrady
Old
Thanks Meter 1

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by SQUATRACK View Post
Thanks Droibbaby, I am relieved......
Anytime