Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

can anyone give me a working download link for V10J KDZ

OP doctor_evil

30th May 2014, 03:05 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Flag Gainesville GA
Thanks Meter: 13
 
64 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
More
I have a LG Nitro P930 that just will not run any of the newer version firmware without random reboots,etc. I have long since switched to a different phone but I want to get this one running stable so I can give it to a friend who can't afford a new phone right now and they broke their old phone.

I've been looking for the V10J gingerbread kdz so I can flash my Nitro back to gingerbread. I know that worse case if I can't find it I can use the V10F kdz file that is referenced in the unbrick guide but wanted to give them the official AT&T version firmware if possible. I can't find a working download link to get it.
31st May 2014, 09:20 PM   |  #2  
Member
Thanks Meter: 17
 
89 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by doctor_evil

I have a LG Nitro P930 that just will not run any of the newer version firmware without random reboots,etc. I have long since switched to a different phone but I want to get this one running stable so I can give it to a friend who can't afford a new phone right now and they broke their old phone.

I've been looking for the V10J gingerbread kdz so I can flash my Nitro back to gingerbread. I know that worse case if I can't find it I can use the V10F kdz file that is referenced in the unbrick guide but wanted to give them the official AT&T version firmware if possible. I can't find a working download link to get it.

here's man, http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2044645 . You can find the v10f.kdz inside the archive . Cheers
edit:forget it,dumb of me not read properly that you are looking for v10j.kdz .

---------- Post added at 03:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:10 AM ----------

You can try sphinx by miroslav_mm ,ever since i use that rom,my phone is completely stable without any reboot at all . Make sure you apply the update as well. Just a suggestion
1st June 2014, 12:54 AM   |  #3  
OP Member
Flag Gainesville GA
Thanks Meter: 13
 
64 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.201

here's man, http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2044645 . You can find the v10f.kdz inside the archive . Cheers
edit:forget it,dumb of me not read properly that you are looking for v10j.kdz .

---------- Post added at 03:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:10 AM ----------

You can try sphinx by miroslav_mm ,ever since i use that rom,my phone is completely stable without any reboot at all . Make sure you apply the update as well. Just a suggestion

Thanks for trying.

Unfortunately my phone isn't stable with any ICS rom, the best I was able to get out of it was maybe only rebooting intermittantly when scrolling thru my wall feed in the facebook app. I tried every rom available. Miroslav's rom was the most stable of the bunch but it still wasn't completely stable enough that I would want to give it to my friend with it installed on it. The most stable one for me was the original V10J firmware that came with it. I was stupid and I let it update itself to the AT&T ICS firmware and it never has worked right since then. If I can get it back to the V10J and figure out how to keep it from ever trying to update again that should make it usable. It never rebooted, froze, or hung up a single time while it had the Gingerbread stock firmware on it.
3rd June 2014, 04:06 AM   |  #4  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
15 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2014
Code:
http://csmg.lgmobile.com:9002/csmg/b2c/client/auth_model_check2.jsp?esn=<IMEI>&model=LGP930
replace the IMEI of your phone and you could found the latest firmware from LG
Last edited by pekkle_hksar; 3rd June 2014 at 04:13 AM. Reason: url problem
11th June 2014, 05:55 PM   |  #5  
OP Member
Flag Gainesville GA
Thanks Meter: 13
 
64 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pekkle_hksar

Code:
http://csmg.lgmobile.com:9002/csmg/b2c/client/auth_model_check2.jsp?esn=<IMEI>&model=LGP930
replace the IMEI of your phone and you could found the latest firmware from LG

I don't need the latest firmware, would this method work to get me a download link for the V10J firmware version? I want to revert this model back to the last released version of Gingerbread as this version was stable and didn't suffer from the constant rebooting issues.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes