Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,781,420 Members 37,746 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

can anyone give me a working download link for V10J KDZ

Tip us?

doctor_evil
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 13
Default can anyone give me a working download link for V10J KDZ

I have a LG Nitro P930 that just will not run any of the newer version firmware without random reboots,etc. I have long since switched to a different phone but I want to get this one running stable so I can give it to a friend who can't afford a new phone right now and they broke their old phone.

I've been looking for the V10J gingerbread kdz so I can flash my Nitro back to gingerbread. I know that worse case if I can't find it I can use the V10F kdz file that is referenced in the unbrick guide but wanted to give them the official AT&T version firmware if possible. I can't find a working download link to get it.
currently using a GSM Developer Edition Motorola Moto-X with the stock rom for my daily driver
other phones:, Samsung Galaxy Discover SGH-730M & SGH-730G
Roms: Custom Rom for SGH-730M (or G)

Mr.201
Old
Thanks Meter 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by doctor_evil View Post
I have a LG Nitro P930 that just will not run any of the newer version firmware without random reboots,etc. I have long since switched to a different phone but I want to get this one running stable so I can give it to a friend who can't afford a new phone right now and they broke their old phone.

I've been looking for the V10J gingerbread kdz so I can flash my Nitro back to gingerbread. I know that worse case if I can't find it I can use the V10F kdz file that is referenced in the unbrick guide but wanted to give them the official AT&T version firmware if possible. I can't find a working download link to get it.
here's man, http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2044645 . You can find the v10f.kdz inside the archive . Cheers
edit:forget it,dumb of me not read properly that you are looking for v10j.kdz .

---------- Post added at 03:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:10 AM ----------

You can try sphinx by miroslav_mm ,ever since i use that rom,my phone is completely stable without any reboot at all . Make sure you apply the update as well. Just a suggestion

doctor_evil
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.201 View Post
here's man, http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2044645 . You can find the v10f.kdz inside the archive . Cheers
edit:forget it,dumb of me not read properly that you are looking for v10j.kdz .

---------- Post added at 03:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:10 AM ----------

You can try sphinx by miroslav_mm ,ever since i use that rom,my phone is completely stable without any reboot at all . Make sure you apply the update as well. Just a suggestion
Thanks for trying.

Unfortunately my phone isn't stable with any ICS rom, the best I was able to get out of it was maybe only rebooting intermittantly when scrolling thru my wall feed in the facebook app. I tried every rom available. Miroslav's rom was the most stable of the bunch but it still wasn't completely stable enough that I would want to give it to my friend with it installed on it. The most stable one for me was the original V10J firmware that came with it. I was stupid and I let it update itself to the AT&T ICS firmware and it never has worked right since then. If I can get it back to the V10J and figure out how to keep it from ever trying to update again that should make it usable. It never rebooted, froze, or hung up a single time while it had the Gingerbread stock firmware on it.
currently using a GSM Developer Edition Motorola Moto-X with the stock rom for my daily driver

pekkle_hksar
Old
(Last edited by pekkle_hksar; 3rd June 2014 at 03:13 AM.) Reason: url problem
Thanks Meter 1
Code:
http://csmg.lgmobile.com:9002/csmg/b2c/client/auth_model_check2.jsp?esn=<IMEI>&model=LGP930
replace the IMEI of your phone and you could found the latest firmware from LG

doctor_evil
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by pekkle_hksar View Post
Code:
http://csmg.lgmobile.com:9002/csmg/b2c/client/auth_model_check2.jsp?esn=<IMEI>&model=LGP930
replace the IMEI of your phone and you could found the latest firmware from LG
I don't need the latest firmware, would this method work to get me a download link for the V10J firmware version? I want to revert this model back to the last released version of Gingerbread as this version was stable and didn't suffer from the constant rebooting issues.