Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,436 Members 45,184 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] ****ty bluetooth audio with Kit Kat (TW & AOSP)?

Tip us?
 
rafaelw
Old
#1  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 10
Posts: 112
Join Date: Mar 2011
Default [Q] ****ty bluetooth audio with Kit Kat (TW & AOSP)?

So, anyone knows if this is with all KK roms? All the KK roms that i tested my headset audio is very crap and choppy. With 4.3 is much better.

Anyone know if there is any KK rom with good bluetooth audio?

Enviado de meu GT-N7100 usando Tapatalk
GALAXY NOTE 2 N7100 International - Phoenix Rom 17
GALAXY NOTE 8.0 Wifi - Cyanogenmod 11 - 4.4.2
GALAXY NOTE 10.1 2014 P-601 - Stock Rom
 
Irwenzhao
Old
#2  
Irwenzhao's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 252
Posts: 798
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Singapore
Quote:
Originally Posted by rafaelw View Post
So, anyone knows if this is with all KK roms? All the KK roms that i tested my headset audio is very crap and choppy. With 4.3 is much better.

Anyone know if there is any KK rom with good bluetooth audio?

Enviado de meu GT-N7100 usando Tapatalk
The audio quality is great on mine.

N7105 rocking AOSB with AGNi kernel,
Click "Thanks" if I was of any help!
N7105 rocking AOSB with AGNi kernel
Click "Thanks" if I was of any help!
 
rafaelw
Old
#3  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 10
Posts: 112
Join Date: Mar 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irwenzhao View Post
The audio quality is great on mine.

N7105 rocking AOSB with AGNi kernel,
Click "Thanks" if I was of any help!
The general quality for me is ok, the problem is choppy sound, music when playing gets some little quicks interruptions with the sound, similar with when i get far away from the phone (but with 4.3 rom).

In your case, the music play normally, without any single interruption?

Enviado de meu GT-N7100 usando Tapatalk
GALAXY NOTE 2 N7100 International - Phoenix Rom 17
GALAXY NOTE 8.0 Wifi - Cyanogenmod 11 - 4.4.2
GALAXY NOTE 10.1 2014 P-601 - Stock Rom
 
Irwenzhao
Old
#4  
Irwenzhao's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 252
Posts: 798
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Singapore
Quote:
Originally Posted by rafaelw View Post
The general quality for me is ok, the problem is choppy sound, music when playing gets some little quicks interruptions with the sound, similar with when i get far away from the phone (but with 4.3 rom).

In your case, the music play normally, without any single interruption?

Enviado de meu GT-N7100 usando Tapatalk
Yea I do get some interruptions when my phone is in my pocket. Didn't know it was a Kitkat issue. Quality is great though

N7105 rocking AOSB with AGNi kernel,
Click "Thanks" if I was of any help!
N7105 rocking AOSB with AGNi kernel
Click "Thanks" if I was of any help!
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes