Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,740,807 Members 52,671 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

I'm guessing I'm out of luck (Bootloader)

Tip us?

tekjester
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default I'm guessing I'm out of luck (Bootloader)

So I've been messing around with a few different roms and had been using a ported ROM with KK and S5 Features. I did a normal reboot today and was stuck at the Boot screen and could only enter Download mode. I fired up Odin, and since it's been ages since I've done it, downloaded the MJ9 image. I've spent the last 6 hours trying to fix my poor bootloader...

Am I out of luck? It looks like I can ship my phone off and pay some nice men $75 to do something with the chip, but that seems excessive. But then again, I've just spent 6 hours trying to bring back custom Roms, scouring through forums, and watching all my international counterparts laugh at my Verizon Knox setup... Is there any way to get my old Bootloader back?! Thanks!

DreamFX
Old
Thanks Meter 381
Quote:
Originally Posted by tekjester View Post
So I've been messing around with a few different roms and had been using a ported ROM with KK and S5 Features. I did a normal reboot today and was stuck at the Boot screen and could only enter Download mode. I fired up Odin, and since it's been ages since I've done it, downloaded the MJ9 image. I've spent the last 6 hours trying to fix my poor bootloader...

Am I out of luck? It looks like I can ship my phone off and pay some nice men $75 to do something with the chip, but that seems excessive. But then again, I've just spent 6 hours trying to bring back custom Roms, scouring through forums, and watching all my international counterparts laugh at my Verizon Knox setup... Is there any way to get my old Bootloader back?! Thanks!
Nope you have to ship her away.