Error on installing official firmware

OP HitNrun_

9th June 2014, 11:12 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Flag Giannitsa
Thanks Meter: 6

73 posts
More
Hi everyone i have the note 3 n9005 version and its working on omega right now but i want to get it back to official.
I face a problem in which i get fail on hidden at odin3. I was reading in xda forum tha i have to install the .pit together to with the firmware.
So the last time i tryed i flashed this N9005XXUENB4_N9005DBTENB1_DBT on PDA and N9005XXUENB4_N9005DBTENB1_DBT_PIT on pit, checked re-partition and still got the same error... Fail at hidden. i was thinking to get my phone to a samsung engenir but they told me that i will pay 40euros and this made me try for one last time but asking for help here in the forum.
Thank you very much properly

Edit: I got fail again at odin3 but the phone started. I use the pin and then i got a message all the time saying "Process Android.process.acore has stopped"
10th June 2014, 09:33 PM   |  #2  
OP Member
Flag Giannitsa
Thanks Meter: 6

73 posts
More
any help please?
11th June 2014, 07:00 PM   |  #3  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Corner of the earth
Thanks Meter: 1,095

2,100 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by HitNrun_

Hi everyone i have the note 3 n9005 version and its working on omega right now but i want to get it back to official.
I face a problem in which i get fail on hidden at odin3. I was reading in xda forum tha i have to install the .pit together to with the firmware.
So the last time i tryed i flashed this N9005XXUENB4_N9005DBTENB1_DBT on PDA and N9005XXUENB4_N9005DBTENB1_DBT_PIT on pit, checked re-partition and still got the same error... Fail at hidden. i was thinking to get my phone to a samsung engenir but they told me that i will pay 40euros and this made me try for one last time but asking for help here in the forum.
Thank you very much properly

Edit: I got fail again at odin3 but the phone started. I use the pin and then i got a message all the time saying "Process Android.process.acore has stopped"

which omega u r running?
on which bootloader u r?
nb4 is quite outdated bootloader. if u got by chance updated to any newer bootloader than what nb4 has, u can't flash nb4 anymore.
choose a newer firmware / or same firmware to ur bootloader.

cheers.
good nite

Sent from somewhere under the sky, at the corner of this rounded earth.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread