Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,733,034 Members 47,062 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Error on installing official firmware

Tip us?

HitNrun_
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Unhappy Error on installing official firmware

Hi everyone i have the note 3 n9005 version and its working on omega right now but i want to get it back to official.
I face a problem in which i get fail on hidden at odin3. I was reading in xda forum tha i have to install the .pit together to with the firmware.
So the last time i tryed i flashed this N9005XXUENB4_N9005DBTENB1_DBT on PDA and N9005XXUENB4_N9005DBTENB1_DBT_PIT on pit, checked re-partition and still got the same error... Fail at hidden. i was thinking to get my phone to a samsung engenir but they told me that i will pay 40euros and this made me try for one last time but asking for help here in the forum.
Thank you very much properly

Edit: I got fail again at odin3 but the phone started. I use the pin and then i got a message all the time saying "Process Android.process.acore has stopped"

HitNrun_
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
any help please?

antique_sonic
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1087
Quote:
Originally Posted by HitNrun_ View Post
Hi everyone i have the note 3 n9005 version and its working on omega right now but i want to get it back to official.
I face a problem in which i get fail on hidden at odin3. I was reading in xda forum tha i have to install the .pit together to with the firmware.
So the last time i tryed i flashed this N9005XXUENB4_N9005DBTENB1_DBT on PDA and N9005XXUENB4_N9005DBTENB1_DBT_PIT on pit, checked re-partition and still got the same error... Fail at hidden. i was thinking to get my phone to a samsung engenir but they told me that i will pay 40euros and this made me try for one last time but asking for help here in the forum.
Thank you very much properly

Edit: I got fail again at odin3 but the phone started. I use the pin and then i got a message all the time saying "Process Android.process.acore has stopped"
which omega u r running?
on which bootloader u r?
nb4 is quite outdated bootloader. if u got by chance updated to any newer bootloader than what nb4 has, u can't flash nb4 anymore.
choose a newer firmware / or same firmware to ur bootloader.

cheers.
good nite

Sent from somewhere under the sky, at the corner of this rounded earth.
~WJ~
Learn.... Learn.... & Learn
Learn till you die, and you will die a happy man

Q & A for XNote Galaxy S5 (All Questions about X-Note Galaxy S5 PORT) :
[Q&A]X-Note G900F S5 PORT