Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,786,599 Members 38,534 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Turn on USB debugging with broken screen

Tip us?

SenoskiEDF
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Prompt [Q] Turn on USB debugging with broken screen

Hello
I have a big big big problem ... I have an ace S5830 C (identical to I), and I broke his touch
but the LCD is working normally, I do not intend to buy a new touch, because this phone is just for my entertainment hehe
(I have a S5 for daily use)

the problem is ...
I have read many articles about Access control with ADB shell, but the device is disabled adb, so I'm interested in a way to enable this ADB using my PC.
I would be really grateful if they can help me with this... Tks...

mahithm
Old
Thanks Meter 355
Quote:
Originally Posted by SenoskiEDF View Post
Hello
I have a big big big problem ... I have an ace S5830 C (identical to I), and I broke his touch
but the LCD is working normally, I do not intend to buy a new touch, because this phone is just for my entertainment hehe
(I have a S5 for daily use)

the problem is ...
I have read many articles about Access control with ADB shell, but the device is disabled adb, so I'm interested in a way to enable this ADB using my PC.
I would be really grateful if they can help me with this... Tks...
Bro, is the hardware keys working fine? Can you enter Recovery and Download Mode? Your only solution now will be to flash a rom with USB Debugging enabled by default. Try flashing the stock rom back using odin from Download Mode as USB Debugging is enabled in them. Do post the result. Hope I Helped
HIT THE THANKS BUTTON IF I HELPED YOU

SenoskiEDF
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by mahithm View Post
Bro, is the hardware keys working fine? Can you enter Recovery and Download Mode? Your only solution now will be to flash a rom with USB Debugging enabled by default. Try flashing the stock rom back using odin from Download Mode as USB Debugging is enabled in them. Do post the result. Hope I Helped
Actually, I magically :P could enable ADB (do not ask me how) the problem now is that I'm using the screencast to try to control the device, however I can not unlock the screen .. :/
PS: Normal block (sliding your finger)

the screencast is:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=663390

mahithm
Old
Thanks Meter 355
Quote:
Originally Posted by SenoskiEDF View Post
Actually, I magically :P could enable ADB (do not ask me how) the problem now is that I'm using the screencast to try to control the device, however I can not unlock the screen .. :/
PS: Normal block (sliding your finger)

the screencast is:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=663390
Seems like this is a known issue with Android Screencast. Here is the link,

Issue 59:unable to unlock phone from screencast screen

Try if the solution specified works. Do post the result. Hope I Helped
HIT THE THANKS BUTTON IF I HELPED YOU