Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,810,679 Members 41,217 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q]2 Problems: "System UI has stopped" & "the process com.android.phone has stopped"

Tip us?

Soul TKR
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 11

DONATE TO ME
Default [Q]2 Problems: "System UI has stopped" & "the process com.android.phone has stopped"

For some unknown reason after a simple reboot I'm getting these two errors pop up. I select "OK" and they just pop right back up not letting me do anything. I tried flashing a fresh version of Cromi-X from wipe both Cache and Dalvik. After it get's through the "Optimizing Apps" and just about get's to my desktop to load I get those two errors. I figured a fresh wipe and flash would fix it but nope...

Any ideas?

Asus Transformer Infinity TF700T 64GB Tablet in Amethest Grey - Rooted/Unlocked and running Cromi-X
Verizon HTC ONE M7 - Stock for now

sbdags
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 12,946

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul TKR View Post
For some unknown reason after a simple reboot I'm getting these two errors pop up. I select "OK" and they just pop right back up not letting me do anything. I tried flashing a fresh version of Cromi-X from wipe both Cache and Dalvik. After it get's through the "Optimizing Apps" and just about get's to my desktop to load I get those two errors. I figured a fresh wipe and flash would fix it but nope...

Any ideas?

What was the last thing you did before rebooting?

Can you capture a logcat over adb as it should tell you why they are crashing.

Search on xda for how to get a logcat

Soul TKR
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 11

DONATE TO ME
Thanks for the reply sbdags! I'll check into that and post back up. I'm in the middle of reflashing again right this second lol
Asus Transformer Infinity TF700T 64GB Tablet in Amethest Grey - Rooted/Unlocked and running Cromi-X

Soul TKR
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 11

DONATE TO ME
OK well this last factory reset and fresh flash of Cromi-X seems to have fixed it for whatever reason... Odd

vy8liz
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbdags View Post
What was the last thing you did before rebooting?

Can you capture a logcat over adb as it should tell you why they are crashing.

Search on xda for how to get a logcat
Hi guys,

I have exactly same problem but it happens when i plug a docking station. Do you have idea why? It started when i installed CM 11 and still continue when i reinstalled it to crombi-kk

berndblb
Old
Thanks Meter 876
Quote:
Originally Posted by vy8liz View Post
Hi guys,

I have exactly same problem but it happens when i plug a docking station. Do you have idea why? It started when i installed CM 11 and still continue when i reinstalled it to crombi-kk
You mean the audio dock? It's a know bug in CM11. You'll have to live with it until somebody finds a fix or flash CROMI-X.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

_that
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2,425
Quote:
Originally Posted by vy8liz View Post
Hi guys,

If you have exactly the same problem, then you need to do exactly what sbdags suggested - get a logcat and read it.