Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,737,266 Members 40,141 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Bricked P760

Tip us?

Molitann
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 14
Question [Q] Bricked P760

Hello, so today I bricked my phone (by restarting it into recovery) and now, it's stuck at LG logo. I cannot open recovery, can't do hardreset... Only thing I can do is open S/W Upgrade screen (I have unlocked bootloader) but if I want to flash stock rom via KDZ, I can't, because when I press normal web upgrade, it automatically downloads newer version of B2C and open a window, where it says that I have latest version of system. When I tried to flash it via LG Flash Tool, I get this error (tried several .kdz and ports). Thank you for your help .

My phones: Sonny Ericsson T250i -> Samsung Galaxy Spica -> Huawei Ascend G300 -> LG Optimus L9

nhoc_maruko9x
Old
Thanks Meter 84
Can you go in fastboot mode (using this)? If yes then just flash a recovery and then flash a custom rom. I used LG FlashTool once and have that problem too (6secs download fail).

If you want to flash stock ROM with KDZ, do exactly every step in the guide thread. It downloads a newer version of B2C maybe because you forgot edit hosts file or run shttps.
The Following User Says Thank You to nhoc_maruko9x For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Molitann
Old
(Last edited by Molitann; 11th June 2014 at 07:41 PM.)
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 14
EDIT: Fastboot flash recovery worked, thank you so much for help!
My phones: Sonny Ericsson T250i -> Samsung Galaxy Spica -> Huawei Ascend G300 -> LG Optimus L9