FORUMS

Which OEM Would You Like to Help?

Most manufacturers have moments of greatness and moments of decadence, and in the past few years … more

Root T-Mobile S6/Edge on 5.1.1 Without Tripping Knox

If you purchase phones from a carrier, you may be no stranger to the difficulties … more

IonVR Coming Soon, HTC M9 Dev Edition Gets Android 5.1 – XDA TV

The HTC M9 Developer Edition has received Android 5.1. That and … more

Android 5.1.1 Omni ROM For Motorola Xoom

Back in Feb 2011, the Motorola Xoom became the first device to be sold with Android 3.0 … more

[Q] Lumia 925

6 posts
Thanks Meter: 0
 
By eljeiwai, Junior Member on 11th June 2014, 03:38 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Hello, anyone here who can help me update my lumis 925 developer's edition? thank you..
 
 
11th June 2014, 03:52 PM |#2  
Khaagan's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Abou Dabi & Dubaļ
Thanks Meter: 1,296
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by eljeiwai

Hello, anyone here who can help me update my lumis 925 developer's edition? thank you..

What is your Product Code?
11th June 2014, 05:48 PM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Lumia 925
Quote:
Originally Posted by anaheiim

What is your Product Code?

what is product code? where can i find it on my phone? thanks..
11th June 2014, 06:19 PM |#4  
Khaagan's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Abou Dabi & Dubaļ
Thanks Meter: 1,296
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by eljeiwai

what is product code? where can i find it on my phone? thanks..

The Product Code is composed in the form 059xxxx (where xxxx is usually an alphanumeric combination). He is, in general, written physically or in/on the drawer de SIM card, or on/in the de the MicroSD card.
11th June 2014, 06:24 PM |#5  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Lumia 925
Quote:
Originally Posted by anaheiim

The Product Code is composed in the form 059xxxx (where xxxx is usually an alphanumeric combination). He is, in general, written physically or in/on the drawer de SIM card, or on/in the de the MicroSD card.

My product code is 059S539, i got it from the nokia software recovery tool and it says: "software pakage is not available for this Phone".
Thanks..
11th June 2014, 06:34 PM |#6  
Khaagan's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Abou Dabi & Dubaļ
Thanks Meter: 1,296
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by eljeiwai

My product code is 059S539, i got it from the nokia software recovery tool and it says: "software pakage is not available for this Phone".
Thanks..

Yes it is normal that the software said that, because the Product Code does not exist on the Nokia servers because you have a nokia development/engineering. And such as your nokia is a engineering/development phone (even the firmware is not available on the Nokia servers), you can not flash.
See http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f609...winxp-1745996/

Quote:

This is developement phone. You cannot flash this with regular non development firmware.
Return to Customer.

The Following User Says Thank You to Khaagan For This Useful Post: [ View ]
11th June 2014, 07:09 PM |#7  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Lumia 925
So, about this matter, there is no way on i can get an update even for the Windows Phone 8.1 Developer Preview update?
11th June 2014, 07:22 PM |#8  
Khaagan's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Abou Dabi & Dubaļ
Thanks Meter: 1,296
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by eljeiwai

So, about this matter, there is no way on i can get an update even for the Windows Phone 8.1 Developer Preview update?

You have tried for the Preview update?
11th June 2014, 07:30 PM |#9  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Lumia 925
yup, i already tried the preview update, still not working because it will pass through the phone update and it has an error message of (80070002). I also done resetting my phone.
11th June 2014, 07:40 PM |#10  
Khaagan's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Abou Dabi & Dubaļ
Thanks Meter: 1,296
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by eljeiwai

yup, i already tried the preview update, still not working because it will pass through the phone update and it has an error message of (80070002). I also done resetting my phone.

Resetting => hard reset?
If you have already made a hard reset, there is no another solution.
So, you come back to this solution http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...86&postcount=6
Last edited by Khaagan; 11th June 2014 at 07:43 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Khaagan For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes