Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

What KitKat Would Look Like if Asus Ever Released an Update

OP kansasboy001

20th January 2014, 03:38 PM   |  #11  
kansasboy001's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 233
 
529 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
More
the version of day scene in the zip does not work on android 4.3 or later, there is a version from the tf701 that does, that I am trying to get to install right now to get it to install as part of my tf701 apps package for the tf700.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using XDA Premium HD app
20th January 2014, 03:55 PM   |  #12  
Senior Member
Flag Cary
Thanks Meter: 24
 
182 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kansasboy001

the version of day scene in the zip does not work on android 4.3 or later, there is a version from the tf701 that does, that I am trying to get to install right now to get it to install as part of my tf701 apps package for the tf700.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using XDA Premium HD app

It's odd that day scene doesn't work but mywater and mywater2 do work.

Let me know if you need someone to test the zip, I'll be happy to help out with it.
21st January 2014, 03:48 AM   |  #13  
Eddie Hicks's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag South Jersey Shore
Thanks Meter: 32
 
194 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
Donate to Me
More
I like that wallpaper. Is there anyway I can get it?

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
11th June 2014, 06:10 PM   |  #14  
kansasboy001's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 233
 
529 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie Hicks

I like that wallpaper. Is there anyway I can get it?

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Yes my Asus apps from TF701 package is now complete, in my package which is an AROMA installer there is a app that I made to select the stock asus wallpapers from the 700 and 701! It should be added to the CROMbi-kk page soon. It will work only with CROMBikk and CM11.
The Following User Says Thank You to kansasboy001 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
11th June 2014, 08:47 PM   |  #15  
Eddie Hicks's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag South Jersey Shore
Thanks Meter: 32
 
194 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kansasboy001

Yes my Asus apps from TF701 package is now complete, in my package which is an AROMA installer there is a app that I made to select the stock asus wallpapers from the 700 and 701! It should be added to the CROMbi-kk page soon. It will work only with CROMBikk and CM11.

Thanks but I found it some time ago. Sbdags had put it up for someone to download and I grabbed it.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes