Note n9005 kitkat problem Fix

OP jgkrapster

11th June 2014, 09:06 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag Peshawar
Thanks Meter: 0

26 posts
More
hi there people i know ur having soo much issues with the note 3 n9005 version on kitkat and for long time i m facing so meny problems like phone get stuck in samsung logo and crashes and all the above so i have a fix for u guys and let me share it with u if that helps i recently flashed the XSI version which is Saudi Arabian version on my Polish phone and for some how its not giving me any errors for now and its release 0005 something i dont know but for the first time it works and i m using my phone and its not poping any errors...

SO HERE WHAT U NEED TO DO:-

flash the rom via odin (http://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/3/?download=30198)

if u get a freeze ing the activation just quickly finish the activation if not the WIPE DATA & CACHE and then ACTIVATE.

and dont use ur old or previous google account on ur phone it will bring the backup and the backup will bring the bugs and all te nonsence back to your phone so make a new GOOGLE ID and SAMSUNG ID for app downloading..

and what ever u do dont update your phone it will take you back to your previous firmware and u will face your problems again. SO do this to prevent it from updating wait till the real fix comes out..... got settings - General - Application manager - ALL - scroll down and find 2xSoftware Updates and FORCE STOP them both and when you connect to the wifi it wont update
and ENJOY

Hope that it helps you out as it helped me
Last edited by jgkrapster; 11th June 2014 at 09:18 PM. Reason: forgot to mention some info
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
fix, kitkat 4.4 problem, note 3
Previous Thread Next Thread