[Q] Preferred Restore Procedure?

11th June 2014, 03:13 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Derry, NH
Thanks Meter: 117

359 posts
More
I see a lot of folks here who are "flash-crazed," in that they install a lot of new ROMs and whatnot, and do clean wipes in between.

Question for those of you who would fit that group - do you just spend a lot of time re-installing apps? Do you use Titanium Backup and restore all your apps that way? Does the Google autorestore work for you? I like doing a clean install (ie wipe first) when I install a ROM but the work of restoring all my apps and their associated data by hand is a real pain and I'm curious if anyone has any tips to streamline that process.

Thanks,
11th June 2014, 03:27 PM   |  #2  
Flag Minneapolis
Thanks Meter: 117

1,090 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by thebobmannh

I see a lot of folks here who are "flash-crazed," in that they install a lot of new ROMs and whatnot, and do clean wipes in between.

Question for those of you who would fit that group - do you just spend a lot of time re-installing apps? Do you use Titanium Backup and restore all your apps that way? Does the Google autorestore work for you? I like doing a clean install (ie wipe first) when I install a ROM but the work of restoring all my apps and their associated data by hand is a real pain and I'm curious if anyone has any tips to streamline that process.

Thanks,

I use Titanium backup. Works great. If you are running into problems (e.g.FCs) might just want to restore apps with TiBa and not data.
11th June 2014, 08:36 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 39

288 posts
Make sure you are using titanium pro and then use batch restore. All your apps and data will installed in one go.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread