Watchstyler now on Tizen but...

OP lazer9

11th June 2014, 08:14 PM   |  #31  
Thanks Meter: 13

84 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lazer9

Yea, I had it installed just fine. All I did was just changed ROMS on my phone and when Gear Manager re-installed & connected, it said something about resetting the gear. So of course I figure this removed the additional apps as well as my .wgt watches. I was able to flash on a watch via sdb afterwards and it shows up yet I can't get AndyCamera app .wgt from your zip to show even though it proceeds through the SDB flash/install apparently fine.

Maybe try ad download the zip from the thread. The one that says AndyCamera... not AndyCam. Try the AndyCam again to see if that sticks. Not really sure what to say at this point. Seems a lot of people's experiences with connecting, battery life, app selection is different right now.
The Following User Says Thank You to T-Anthony78 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
11th June 2014, 08:39 PM   |  #32  
OP Senior Member
Flag Hermitage, PA
Thanks Meter: 449

1,713 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-Anthony78

Maybe try ad download the zip from the thread. The one that says AndyCamera... not AndyCam. Try the AndyCam again to see if that sticks. Not really sure what to say at this point. Seems a lot of people's experiences with connecting, battery life, app selection is different right now.

Sorted! Got this one: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...2&postcount=96

After careful examination of the end of the sdb scroll after installing, I was getting that Error [42]

Now I'm up and running with AndyCam and 10000 seconds
11th June 2014, 08:49 PM   |  #33  
Thanks Meter: 13

84 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lazer9

Sorted! Got this one: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...2&postcount=96

After careful examination of the end of the sdb scroll after installing, I was getting that Error [42]

Now I'm up and running with AndyCam and 10000 seconds

Woohoo!! Glad it worked out!
11th June 2014, 10:25 PM   |  #34  
Flag Kansas
Thanks Meter: 652

1,141 posts
More
I am having the same issue with a rooted tizen. I cant get multi watch nor watch styler to work in gear manager either, going to odin back to non rooted to see if that works

Update watch styler works when I Odin back to stock
Multi watch still won't connect
Last edited by Ultraman666; 11th June 2014 at 11:31 PM.
11th June 2014, 10:28 PM   |  #35  
OP Senior Member
Flag Hermitage, PA
Thanks Meter: 449

1,713 posts
Donate to Me
More
Actually now that I've switched phone ROMS, I've succeeded in both installing and getting WatchStyler as available 'clock' option to chose in Gear Manager. Problem so far is trying any of the default 3 themes included in Watchstyler after applying thru the gear shift in Gear Manager/Clocks/Watchstyler, it doesn't show a watch face on my gear, rather I get a message about "create a theme" on the gear with the time real small below in digital. Hrmmmm
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread