Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,768,101 Members 43,146 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

need a themer to change a system app icons

Tip us?

Yahia700
Old
(Last edited by Yahia700; 8th June 2014 at 04:24 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 33
Default need a themer to change a system app icons

hello there am looking for a themer or a thread ho can help me edit some icons in a app
Am using a galaxy Young, HYPERION 9 ROM
i already know how to decompile and change icons and recompile and it work always but in that system/framework and as most ROM has now , there is that framwork-res.Apk and another one with the name of the rom-res.Apk like hyperion-res.Apk
anyway i need someone ho can edit those icons for me please i already have the originale app and the modded one in res/dawable-hdpi
please can you copy the edited app icons to the normal one and still work so i can change those icons :

but when i do it i get this :

please help
Attached Files
File Type: apk hyperion-res(edited).apk - [Click for QR Code] (1.09 MB, 2 views)
File Type: apk hyperion-res.apk - [Click for QR Code] (1.02 MB, 1 views)

KJ
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 3188
Hi!

I'll ask a moderator to move your question here....to general Q&A..

http://forum.xda-developers.com/gene...62036281079054

May want to edit your thread title to [Request] at the beginning to make it clear.

Good luck! 👍

---------- Post added at 11:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:41 AM ----------

Also, here is a good guide and thread to ask questions in. Its non device specific.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2295002
Sent from my new HTC One M8, N5, N7, Moto X, GTab3 or S2.

Need help with poor battery life on the N5...or any device really? Lots of info in first 4 posts! >>>>
[Battery Life Help] Troubleshoot Battery Issues Here....and Tips

AAbounegm
Old
Thanks Meter 13

DONATE TO ME
If I understand your question correctly, I think you want something like Go Launcher. It has many themes. But if u want to keep everything the same and only change a few icons, I suggest Nova Launcher Prime.

mojobern
Old
Thanks Meter 0
or use HKThemeManager if you're running on stock.

Yahia700
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by AAbounegm View Post
If I understand your question correctly, I think you want something like Go Launcher. It has many themes. But if u want to keep everything the same and only change a few icons, I suggest Nova Launcher Prime.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mojobern View Post
or use HKThemeManager if you're running on stock.
i dont think you understand guys, what i wantto do is change those nitification icon from /res/Drawable-hdpi and for that you need to know about decompile and compile apps , anyway for that i found the app that do that and its hyperion-res.apk i alrady put in in attachement i need some expert in modding to do that