Can't boot up except when connected to PC.

OP filbertmang

11th June 2014, 08:43 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
Okay, so I'm pretty sure I can't find this anywhere. I have HTC One M7 International Model (Asia : CID HTC__001). I've root it and S-off it and flash recovery than I installed Sense 6 InsertCoin ROM. Almost every month (once per month I think), my HTC One is suddenly stuck and goes back to HTC Logo and had a bootloop issue. The 1st and 2nd time I successfully unbrick it with force (I wipe all the data and installed a new rom until 20X or more). But this time, I tried to wipe all the data, flash a new rom and even RUU!! When I flash a new RUU, my PC said that "finished. total time : ....." but in my One, it's still stuck at the HTC Logo with the green bar at 90%. Okay, then I force restart it into bootloader and reboot my phone. It worked, I'm in my RUU and everything's is going fine. UNTIL I UNPLUGGED MY PHONE FROM MY PC. It freezes again and had a bootloop issue again. It's always like that, even with new rom or anything. Please help me, after this I'm going on a vacation. I appreciate everything you said, thx.
11th June 2014, 09:35 AM   |  #2  
Flag Toronto
Thanks Meter: 151

838 posts
More
Are your drivers updated?

Try the debugging mode on and then connect.

Also change the USB cable if the phone keeps freezing.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
12th June 2014, 01:55 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by hp13

Are your drivers updated?

Try the debugging mode on and then connect.

Also change the USB cable if the phone keeps freezing.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Yup. I've change it 2x from my HTC, Nexus, and Samsung. Debug mode is on and my drivers are also updated. thx btw
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread