Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,741,583 Members 40,615 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

LG G2 white vs black d802

Tip us?

dranoel12
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Default LG G2 white vs black d802

Hi guys, ive encountered some information that mostly the COLORED BLACK G2 is having more issues than the WHITE ONE. report from an LG service center saying that most of the returns and having defects are the BLACK ONES.

im not sure about this, can someone enlighten me with this? is there an LG expert here or an LG dev maybe?

thank you

LenAsh
Old
Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 962
Quote:
Originally Posted by dranoel12 View Post
Hi guys, ive encountered some information that mostly the COLORED BLACK G2 is having more issues than the WHITE ONE. report from an LG service center saying that most of the returns and having defects are the BLACK ONES.

im not sure about this, can someone enlighten me with this? is there an LG expert here or an LG dev maybe?

thank you
Someone's seriously pulling your chain...

Moto G 16GB (Good noddy phone for Mrs Ash)
Sony Xperia ZL - Actually better than the Z for me - and LOUD! (daughter 1)
LG G2 d802 - rooted Stock 80220C with Bloat removed (daughter 2)
Sony Xperia Z2 - rooted stock (me)
iPAD 2 - was good in 2011, now seems a bit pants!

Stunningkun
Old
Thanks Meter 8
punch him hard...racist service centre..we are all G2.. doesn't matter black white we are all the same inside :P
After all, life isn't 2D, so why should your memories be? and at the same time life isn't perfect, so why should your mobile be...
The Following User Says Thank You to Stunningkun For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

diamond12
Old
Thanks Meter 51
Let's see, the black G2 is more popular than the white which looks too plastic. In some countries only the black G2 is available. It gets hotter when left in the sun. Yes, I can see why a service center would see more black G2s.