153 posts
More
Beats My Stock REBORN v2

CHANGELOG
Build 2.0
new settings style
new icon
remod n mix ui with 2 statusbar slide, 14 tab and slide
theme accent color for some app (dial, conversation, keyboard, calculator, setting, systemui, hone etc are themed with theme accent)
ram booster
new default beats wallpaper
remod framewok.jar
new remod home.apk
honami keyboard
more free system

DOWNLOADS
BeatsMyStock_Reborn_Updates

SCREENSHOTS

Last edited by Alvin Satrio Wibowo; 9th June 2014 at 04:02 PM.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Alvin Satrio Wibowo For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th June 2014, 02:23 PM   |  #52  
Thanks Meter: 48

320 posts
More
Thumbs up SnapChat
Nice Rom !! Lol SnapChat working and I know why you are only one developers who used another driver for camera and this drive solved issue with snapChat
8th June 2014, 05:24 PM   |  #53  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Viana do Castelo
Thanks Meter: 2,874

3,315 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frutak

Nice Rom !! Lol SnapChat working and I know why you are only one developers who used another driver for camera and this drive solved issue with snapChat

great look on this rom..not sure it about performance or free ram..but looks amazing..i hope i get back soon to xperia play..im sure we can make new things together for neoL and xperia play..
8th June 2014, 06:03 PM   |  #54  
Thanks Meter: 48

320 posts
More
Hmmm in my opinion the theme may will be better but for now is good Smoke Teach me how to modify rom
9th June 2014, 02:32 PM   |  #55  
OP Senior Member
Flag Bandung
Thanks Meter: 118

153 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frutak

wow, I did not know it, but that's good if you say so

Quote:
Originally Posted by smokerman

great look on this rom..not sure it about performance or free ram..but looks amazing..i hope i get back soon to xperia play..im sure we can make new things together for neoL and xperia play..

hahaha, you can try to port to arc s if you want to know now... for performances & ram still more" better than stock, ram should be narrower, as a result of all this mod a lot, that's what happens in the beats my stock, but in Beats My Stock REBORN I took service.jar and some other files from bro @inuer that already patched, so many apps are running in the cache, such as the setting, and all other social media and app, so despite a lot of mod and applications running, the ram will remain quite relieved, but I am not sure for the game, I think it would not be good for the game hahahah
The Following User Says Thank You to Alvin Satrio Wibowo For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th June 2014, 03:26 PM   |  #56  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Viana do Castelo
Thanks Meter: 2,874

3,315 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alvin Satrio Wibowo

wow, I did not know it, but that's good if you say so

hahaha, you can try to port to arc s if you want to know now... for performances & ram still more" better than stock, ram should be narrower, as a result of all this mod a lot, that's what happens in the beats my stock, but in Beats My Stock REBORN I took service.jar and some other files from bro @inuer that already patched, so many apps are running in the cache, such as the setting, and all other social media and app, so despite a lot of mod and applications running, the ram will remain quite relieved, but I am not sure for the game, I think it would not be good for the game hahahah

i no longer have a arcS..only galaxy s2, note 2 and xperia play...but great work it seems..dont know about touchpads or gamepads for xplay..but lets see..seems all is working fine..always glad to see good roms here.
9th June 2014, 04:01 PM   |  #57  
OP Senior Member
Flag Bandung

153 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by smokerman

i no longer have a arcS..only galaxy s2, note 2 and xperia play...but great work it seems..dont know about touchpads or gamepads for xplay..but lets see..seems all is working fine..always glad to see good roms here.

bro @Bakisha and others and others have said that touchpads and gamepads is functioning...
11th June 2014, 05:09 AM   |  #58  
Flag you tell me
Thanks Meter: 73

153 posts
More
Hi OP, why u write my FB name on Credit thanks? U can Mention my name here,. Mantap terr

Sent from my C1905 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
11th June 2014, 05:13 AM   |  #59  
OP Senior Member
Flag Bandung

153 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuatzstress

Hi OP, why u write my FB name on Credit thanks? U can Mention my name here,. Mantap terr

Sent from my C1905 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

owh.. Nino StreetCrushaders LostMemories hahaha
EDITED
Last edited by Alvin Satrio Wibowo; 11th June 2014 at 06:07 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Alvin Satrio Wibowo For This Useful Post: [ View ]
12th June 2014, 04:55 AM   |  #60  
Flag you tell me
Thanks Meter: 73

153 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alvin Satrio Wibowo

owh.. Nino StreetCrushaders LostMemories hahaha
EDITED

Hahaha,

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags