FORUMS

Samsung Galaxy Alpha (SM-G850) Gets Android 5.0

An Android 5.0 Lollipop update is finally available to download for the Samsung Galaxy … more

Do You Use 4:3 or 16:9 in the Camera App?

Every person has their own method of taking the best photos on their devices, but which aspect … more

LG G4 XDA Forum Opened

LG’s latest & greatest is just a few hours away from launching, and with so many power users that are … more

Android Wear Close to Running on Samsung Gear 2

Android is an OS that can sometimes be ported to run on devices not designed to … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Tips for coping with an un-rooted device

9th June 2014, 08:52 PM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 124

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by drwx

Anyone got a working "volume rocker skip"? I've seen the double press ones that work as a service..seems wonky.

--
Stephen

I downloaded from the play store Pocket Skip Track https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...olbtntrackctrl and has been working ok on my phone.

---------- Post added at 01:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:49 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Add45

Anyone know how to remap buttons ? I highly doubt there is a way without root but not having a menu button is killing me

I use Nova Launcher, don't know if it has anything to do with it but if I press and hold the menu button the actual menu comes up.

9th June 2014, 09:52 PM |#22  
Thanks Meter: 134

Donate to Me
More
I've tried adblock plus and the settings are correct but I still get ads in apps, web etc....
12th June 2014, 06:28 AM |#23  
Flag Barberton,Ohio
Thanks Meter: 54

Donate to Me
More
For everybody!
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread