Flag Pune
Thanks Meter: 95

135 posts
Donate to Me
More
Hi, Myself Amol Baikar.
I'm from India.

Im new on this forum. today i hacked windows phone 8.1
and want to submit post in achievement section.
so plz guide me as soon as possible, i'm waiting. and very excited to post Windows Phone ethical Hacking for Nokia Devices.
i'm first in the wolrd who hacked wp 8.1 lumia device.
The Following User Says Thank You to djamol For This Useful Post: [ View ]
12th June 2014, 11:15 AM   |  #2  
Recognized Developer
Flag Seattle
Thanks Meter: 2,785

5,870 posts
More
Unless you have some reason to avoid sharing it, you should let us know what you did so we can properly appreciate it and ideally give us a tool/app to do it ourselves and start making use of it! Explaining *how* you did it is not required, although I personally nearly always do so; it's a good way to build trust.

Having 10 posts will let you create a thread in the Development & Hacking forums, which is really the proper place for announcing a successful hack, but there's nothing terribly wrong with posting it here instead.

Depending on how good your hack is (interop-unlock? full-unlock? bootloader-unlock? arbitrary code execution with full trust?), whether it's specific to Nokia phones or not, and what it requires (special hardware? a particular regional ROM? hard-resetting your phone?) we may start using the hack immediately; any time you sit on it is time we can't even get started. So, let us know what you've got!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to GoodDayToDie For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread