Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,741,743 Members 43,888 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Hi, I'm new on XDA Forum

Tip us?

djamol
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 13

DONATE TO ME
Smile [Q] Hi, I'm new on XDA Forum

Hi, Myself Amol Baikar.
I'm from India.

Im new on this forum. today i hacked windows phone 8.1
and want to submit post in achievement section.
so plz guide me as soon as possible, i'm waiting. and very excited to post Windows Phone ethical Hacking for Nokia Devices.
i'm first in the wolrd who hacked wp 8.1 lumia device.
The Following User Says Thank You to djamol For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

GoodDayToDie
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 2645
Unless you have some reason to avoid sharing it, you should let us know what you did so we can properly appreciate it and ideally give us a tool/app to do it ourselves and start making use of it! Explaining *how* you did it is not required, although I personally nearly always do so; it's a good way to build trust.

Having 10 posts will let you create a thread in the Development & Hacking forums, which is really the proper place for announcing a successful hack, but there's nothing terribly wrong with posting it here instead.

Depending on how good your hack is (interop-unlock? full-unlock? bootloader-unlock? arbitrary code execution with full trust?), whether it's specific to Nokia phones or not, and what it requires (special hardware? a particular regional ROM? hard-resetting your phone?) we may start using the hack immediately; any time you sit on it is time we can't even get started. So, let us know what you've got!
Win8/Windows RT projects:
List of desktop apps for hacked RT devices

WP8 projects:
Native Access WebServer and Libraries
WP8 Interop Unlocks
Storage Cleanup tool

WP7 projects:
XapHandler, Root Webserver, OEM Marketplace XAPs, Bookmarklets collection (Find On Page), Interop-unlock hacks.

Do not private message me with questions that should have been posted on the forum! Not only are you wasting your time - I'm not going to bother writing an answer to such a question for only one person - but I will probably block you from PMing me in the future as well.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to GoodDayToDie For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe