Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

Xperia u Kit Kat

OP xplayerxx

11th June 2014, 09:34 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
6 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2014
There will be a 4.4 rom for xperia u with bravia engine/ xreality , CameraSony , Walkman with Clear+ ?
I'm searching for them but there isn't a rom with these 3 requirements. Do you know if there will be one?
11th June 2014, 09:44 PM   |  #2  
Mons1990's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Pianoro, Italy
Thanks Meter: 144
 
357 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xplayerxx

There will be a 4.4 rom for xperia u with bravia engine/ xreality , CameraSony , Walkman with Clear+ ?
I'm searching for them but there isn't a rom with these 3 requirements. Do you know if there will be one?

No and you will never see anything of that: stock KitKat for Novathor has never been released. You can try stock Jelly Bean or custom KitKat
12th June 2014, 12:11 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
6 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mons1990

No and you will never see anything of that: stock KitKat for Novathor has never been released. You can try stock Jelly Bean or custom KitKat

I'm not searching for a stock kitkat but for an unofficial rom with that requirement.
12th June 2014, 12:29 PM   |  #4  
Mons1990's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Pianoro, Italy
Thanks Meter: 144
 
357 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xplayerxx

I'm not searching for a stock kitkat but for an unofficial rom with that requirement.

Bravia Engine and some other stuff (I tihnk ClearAudio+ also but i'm not sure) can't be ported outside stock.
12th June 2014, 01:05 PM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
6 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mons1990

Bravia Engine and some other stuff (I tihnk ClearAudio+ also but i'm not sure) can't be ported outside stock.

ah ok
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes