Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,772,773 Members 51,886 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Transparent Keyboard

Tip us?
 
Akhileshgs
Old
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Posts: 8
Join Date: Dec 2013
Question Transparent Keyboard

Hi,
This is my first post....

I would like to have a keybord which is fuly transparent and have swipe functionality

Fleksy does have this, but doesnt support Swipe.

Can anyone make one please?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Akhileshgs For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Zehlek
Old
#2  
Zehlek's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1133
Posts: 3,858
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Niagara Falls
+1

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to Zehlek For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
omer7
Old
#3  
omer7's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 202
Posts: 920
Join Date: Sep 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akhileshgs View Post
Hi,
This is my first post....

I would like to have a keybord which is fuly transparent and have swipe functionality

Fleksy does have this, but doesnt support Swipe.

Can anyone make one please?
+1
 
darkrai
Old
#4  
darkrai's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 51
Posts: 223
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Pune
Try holo glass theme
I think it makes the keyboard transparent for some apps
 
Akhileshgs
Old
#5  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Posts: 8
Join Date: Dec 2013
Sorry... Forgot to Mention that, I am using slim rom.... Theme engines are not yet supported in it... So this option is not feasible
 
lacoursiere18
Old
#6  
lacoursiere18's Avatar
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 3873
Posts: 2,889
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Boca Raton

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akhileshgs View Post
Sorry... Forgot to Mention that, I am using slim rom.... Theme engines are not yet supported in it... So this option is not feasible
Find your keyboard apk... Decompile it using apk tool. . Then find the pngs that make it up and make them semi transparent

Sent from my SCH-I605 using xda app-developers app

Hit "Thanks" if I helped you
 
Akhileshgs
Old
#7  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Posts: 8
Join Date: Dec 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoursiere18 View Post
Find your keyboard apk... Decompile it using apk tool. . Then find the pngs that make it up and make them semi transparent

Sent from my SCH-I605 using xda app-developers app
Thanks for your suggestion... But the thing I want is not semi transparent. Full transparent. Shouldnt give any indication that, the keyboard is there. and the app which I am using should not shift up to make space for the keyboard

may be like Fleksy with Swipe function

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


How to Factory Reset your Samsung Gear Live Android Wear SmartWatch – XDA Developer TV

Do you want to Factory Reset your Samsung Gear … more

Get Your Special xda:devcon ’14 Hotel And Conference Rate While It Lasts

By now you’ve definitely heard about XDA’s … more

Google Chromecast Rootable Once Again!

Over the six months, theGoogle Chromecasthas gained a considerable amount of official functionality. … more

YAATA isn’t Just Another Android Texting App

Although our mobile devices today are capable of executingnearly every task we normally … more