Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,805,949 Members 43,571 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Battery icon with tined status bar

Tip us?

zipkh
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default [Q] Battery icon with tined status bar

Hi everybody,

I am using tinted status bar 1.8.5, and everything works fine excpet the battery icon. It just won't change the color, which remains white all the time.

I was wondering if any of you have the same problem as well, and how you get it fixed.

The version of my android is 4.4.2 stock firmware, and currently I am not using gravitybox, xblastools, etc.

eclyptos
Old
Thanks Meter 615
Because for Tinted Status Bar 1.8.5 there is no compatible icons in your system to work with it. Simple like that.

Any Theme Modding need Root and other stuff so if your icons do not work on stock then you can't do nothing about it.
IF I HELPED DO NOT SAY THANKS, CLICK IT.
My Evolution: Sony Xperia Z1 - UB + 4.3 Rooted + Deodexed, HTC HD2, HTC Diamond 2, HTC HD Blackstone, Nokia 7070 Prism, Qtek 9100, Nokia 3100, Motorola T720i, Nokia 3310, Sony Ericson PF 768 (Blue)

How Get Root on Sony Xperia Z1 with Locked Bootloader and the Latest Android 4.4

zipkh
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by eclyptos View Post
Because for Tinted Status Bar 1.8.5 there is no compatible icons in your system to work with it. Simple like that.

Any Theme Modding need Root and other stuff so if your icons do not work on stock then you can't do nothing about it.
Sorry but I didn't quite get you here. I didn't used any theme modding for the battery icons, and all the others icons including signal, wifi are well tinted.

eclyptos
Old
Thanks Meter 615
Quote:
Originally Posted by zipkh View Post
Sorry but I didn't quite get you here. I didn't used any theme modding for the battery icons, and all the others icons including signal, wifi are well tinted.
In your Stock unmodified Rom there is stock symbols in system, some of them probably are not compatible with Tinted Status Bar 1.8.5. If you check when you don't use it all is normal.
IF I HELPED DO NOT SAY THANKS, CLICK IT.
My Evolution: Sony Xperia Z1 - UB + 4.3 Rooted + Deodexed, HTC HD2, HTC Diamond 2, HTC HD Blackstone, Nokia 7070 Prism, Qtek 9100, Nokia 3100, Motorola T720i, Nokia 3310, Sony Ericson PF 768 (Blue)

How Get Root on Sony Xperia Z1 with Locked Bootloader and the Latest Android 4.4