No registration required

[Q] Battery icon with tined status bar

OP zipkh

11th June 2014, 10:57 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1

19 posts
Hi everybody,

I am using tinted status bar 1.8.5, and everything works fine excpet the battery icon. It just won't change the color, which remains white all the time.

I was wondering if any of you have the same problem as well, and how you get it fixed.

The version of my android is 4.4.2 stock firmware, and currently I am not using gravitybox, xblastools, etc.
11th June 2014, 03:09 PM   |  #2  
Planet Earth
Thanks Meter: 616

2,984 posts
Because for Tinted Status Bar 1.8.5 there is no compatible icons in your system to work with it. Simple like that.

Any Theme Modding need Root and other stuff so if your icons do not work on stock then you can't do nothing about it.
11th June 2014, 11:25 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1

19 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by eclyptos

Because for Tinted Status Bar 1.8.5 there is no compatible icons in your system to work with it. Simple like that.

Any Theme Modding need Root and other stuff so if your icons do not work on stock then you can't do nothing about it.

Sorry but I didn't quite get you here. I didn't used any theme modding for the battery icons, and all the others icons including signal, wifi are well tinted.
12th June 2014, 02:16 PM   |  #4  
Planet Earth
Thanks Meter: 616

2,984 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by zipkh

Sorry but I didn't quite get you here. I didn't used any theme modding for the battery icons, and all the others icons including signal, wifi are well tinted.

In your Stock unmodified Rom there is stock symbols in system, some of them probably are not compatible with Tinted Status Bar 1.8.5. If you check when you don't use it all is normal.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread