Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,770,637 Members 39,431 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Xperia Mini Not Booting into Recovery !

Tip us?

hades98
Old
(Last edited by hades98; 4th June 2014 at 04:22 AM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Xperia Mini Not Booting into Recovery !

OK so I was really sleepy last night .. and I rooted and flashed cwm recovery 6.0 into my xperia mini. I didnt take a backup cause I was experienced on installing custom roms on my other phones.. and I downloaded Resurrection Remix Rom for my phone. Thinking it would work only by flashing it through CWM would work cause it used to work on my other phone.. I flashed it. But during flashing It failed and said device error. Keep in mind I didnt unlock my bootloader and nor do I have any experience about fastboot :/ . After that its stuck at Sony Logo.. and now in the morning when i was about to flash ZellyCream 6, I discovered that now CWM is not opening. I tried using Update Service and when I looked at it, It didnt have Xperia Mini -_- . Now what to do ?
Xperia Firmware .587
Also The Flashtool seems to have just disappeared from thier site, nor Can i find it on here .. If anyone can maybe upload the flashtool and a stock rom maybe I can recover it ? :/
Please help

NisMaxed
Old
(Last edited by NisMaxed; 4th June 2014 at 05:34 AM.)
Thanks Meter 8
http://www.flashtool.net/download.php
The depositfile download for Windows seems to be working

Good luck restoring your phone
The Following User Says Thank You to NisMaxed For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

hades98
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default still failing..

Thanks for replying early .
Wow Strange. I cannot seem to download it. For some reason I am getting a white blank page after clicking the link. Maybe I need a helping hand again . Can I flash it using Emma or something which I downloaded from Sony Site. If yes how ?

NisMaxed
Old
Thanks Meter 8
Try this link,
http://depositfiles.com/files/g69q7nlvt

I'm unsure about Emma because I never used it. I will try to help u more when I get out of work.
Sent from my WT19i

dragonX1
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I think the ROM you were trying to install requires unlocked bootloader.. You probably need to go through the Sony's unlocking bootloader tutorial... And clean up the /system and /data via fastboot command from cmd itself... Then clean install any ROM

Sent from my ST15i using XDA Free mobile app