Sony Xperia Z3 Lollipop Framework Ported to CM12

Android 5.0 for Xperia has a unique look and feel. You don’t have to get a Sony … more

Do You Use Recents as a Task Switcher?

Google introduced a revamped Recents interface with Lollipop in the hopes of making it easier for … more

YU Yureka All-in-One ToolBox (CM12S Only)

This packed toolbox by XDA Senior Member gohel.vishal makes many useful tweaks … more

Sony Xperia Z4 Forum Now Available

Sony’s Xperia line has seen plenty of development on XDA, and now that the Xperia Z4 has been … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Signature verification

5th June 2014, 12:11 AM |#1  
317turtle's Avatar
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
10 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2008
More
What uuuup!....I need some help please, I just recently rooted my note 3 (sprint) and I cant flash any roms , boot animations or nothing...it will start the process then it will read "failed signature verification and footer invalid", how can this issue be resolved...help will b greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

Sent from my SM-N900P using XDA Free mobile app
Last edited by 317turtle; 5th June 2014 at 03:58 AM.
 
 
5th June 2014, 10:23 AM |#2  
antique_sonic's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Corner of the earth
Thanks Meter: 1,099
 
2,100 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2009
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 317turtle

What uuuup!....I need some help please, I just recently rooted my note 3 (sprint) and I cant flash any roms , boot animations or nothing...it will start the process then it will read "failed signature verification and footer invalid", how can this issue be resolved...help will b greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

Sent from my SM-N900P using XDA Free mobile app

r u still on stock recovery ?
custom ROM can only be flashed with custom recovery.

try to flash custom recovery (ChengLu CWM / Philz CWM / TWRP). I prefer Chenglu CWM.
6th June 2014, 04:59 PM |#3  
317turtle's Avatar
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
10 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2008
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by antique_sonic

r u still on stock recovery ?
custom ROM can only be flashed with custom recovery.

try to flash custom recovery (ChengLu CWM / Philz CWM / TWRP). I prefer Chenglu CWM.

yes i do sill have stock rcvy,thanks ill try to do that but how do i flash the cwm rcvry to replace the stock? that is the hurdle i cant seem to jump over
6th June 2014, 05:03 PM |#4  
antique_sonic's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Corner of the earth
Thanks Meter: 1,099
 
2,100 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2009
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 317turtle

yes i do sill have stock rcvy,thanks ill try to do that but how do i flash the cwm rcvry to replace the stock? that is the hurdle i cant seem to jump over

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2454079

Sent from somewhere under the sky, at the corner of this rounded earth.
12th June 2014, 07:15 AM |#5  
317turtle's Avatar
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
10 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2008
More
So where could I get the (a good up to date)philz cwm rcvry to dwnld? And do I use oden ...because I still cant flash anything because of that flippin "invalid signature verification and footer invalid"

Sent from my SM-N900P using XDA Free mobile app
12th June 2014, 07:33 AM |#6  
antique_sonic's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Corner of the earth
Thanks Meter: 1,099
 
2,100 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2009
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 317turtle

So where could I get the (a good up to date)philz cwm rcvry to dwnld? And do I use oden ...because I still cant flash anything because of that flippin "invalid signature verification and footer invalid"

Sent from my SM-N900P using XDA Free mobile app

search, man.
the thread are so big at the Android Development Note 3 for Philz touch CWM, and Chenglu CWM.
and also so big at the Original Android Development Note3 for TWRP.

The Following User Says Thank You to antique_sonic For This Useful Post: [ View ]
12th June 2014, 01:35 PM |#7  
swagatsourav's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 32
 
362 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
Donate to Me
I hope you are aware that flashing a custom recovery will trip kbox, if your knox is still intact

Sent from my SM-N9005
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Galaxy Note 3 Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting by ThreadRank