Boost the Brightness of Your Sony Xperia Z1’s LED

I think the last time anyone has ever used a physical torch to find their earphones, … more

XDA Xposed Tuesday: Modify the Look of Your Volume Control – XDA TV

How many screenshots have you seen with a volume status bar in the … more

Prepare Your Nokia X2 for Battle with Nokia X2 Tools

Unveiled in June this year, the Nokia X2 is the Finnish companys second crack at an … more

Increase the Speaker Volume of Your Samsung Gear 2 with Tool and Tutorial

I think its pretty safe to say that any sound coming out of a … more

[Q] [HELP] Xperia ZL C6503 is Stuck in QHSUSB_DLOAD mode.

11th June 2014, 03:47 AM   |  #11  
Flag Dallas
Thanks Meter: 47

384 posts
More
Sorry, but your phone is hard bricked. I experienced the exact same issue on my Xperia T. The only fix is through JTAG, or send it back to Sony and hope they replace it.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
11th June 2014, 06:44 PM   |  #12  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2

27 posts
Yeah i will sent it to repair center and it was my first and last sony phone. Will go back to HTC.
11th June 2014, 07:56 PM   |  #13  
Flag Los Angeles
Thanks Meter: 260

488 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetto

Yeah i will sent it to repair center and it was my first and last sony phone. Will go back to HTC.

So you somehow through your own ineptitude or ignorance attempted a flash of Samsung software on a Sony phone and it bricked.....and you blame Sony? Interesting.
11th June 2014, 08:15 PM   |  #14  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2

27 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAL333

So you somehow through your own ineptitude or ignorance attempted a flash of Samsung software on a Sony phone and it bricked.....and you blame Sony? Interesting.

Where i ever blamed sony for my fault ?? And where i am ignorant ? You seem a typical troll.

If the XDA App would lead me to to right forum this would never ever happen. I flashed thousand times and never had a brick with my HTC One X. You can say what you want but the quality of Sony is far behind.
Last edited by Vendetto; 11th June 2014 at 08:23 PM.
12th June 2014, 01:45 PM   |  #15  
Flag Dallas
Thanks Meter: 47

384 posts
More
In my case, I flashed a custom Xperia T kernel from a dev who modified S1_BOOT and the bad flash put my phone in the QHSUSB_DLOAD mode. I tried absolutely everything and nothing worked, the phone was completely bricked. Now, if this can happen with a bad flash from Sony, imagine the havoc cross flashing device manufacturer's causes! Samsung software on a Sony platform? It's deader than dead.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread