Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] [HELP] Xperia ZL C6503 is Stuck in QHSUSB_DLOAD mode.

OP Vendetto

11th June 2014, 04:47 AM   |  #11  
Flag Dallas
Thanks Meter: 47

385 posts
More
Sorry, but your phone is hard bricked. I experienced the exact same issue on my Xperia T. The only fix is through JTAG, or send it back to Sony and hope they replace it.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
11th June 2014, 07:44 PM   |  #12  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2

27 posts
Yeah i will sent it to repair center and it was my first and last sony phone. Will go back to HTC.
11th June 2014, 08:56 PM   |  #13  
Flag Los Angeles
Thanks Meter: 260

490 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetto

Yeah i will sent it to repair center and it was my first and last sony phone. Will go back to HTC.

So you somehow through your own ineptitude or ignorance attempted a flash of Samsung software on a Sony phone and it bricked.....and you blame Sony? Interesting.
11th June 2014, 09:15 PM   |  #14  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2

27 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAL333

So you somehow through your own ineptitude or ignorance attempted a flash of Samsung software on a Sony phone and it bricked.....and you blame Sony? Interesting.

Where i ever blamed sony for my fault ?? And where i am ignorant ? You seem a typical troll.

If the XDA App would lead me to to right forum this would never ever happen. I flashed thousand times and never had a brick with my HTC One X. You can say what you want but the quality of Sony is far behind.
Last edited by Vendetto; 11th June 2014 at 09:23 PM.
12th June 2014, 02:45 PM   |  #15  
Flag Dallas
Thanks Meter: 47

385 posts
More
In my case, I flashed a custom Xperia T kernel from a dev who modified S1_BOOT and the bad flash put my phone in the QHSUSB_DLOAD mode. I tried absolutely everything and nothing worked, the phone was completely bricked. Now, if this can happen with a bad flash from Sony, imagine the havoc cross flashing device manufacturer's causes! Samsung software on a Sony platform? It's deader than dead.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread