Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,742,816 Members 39,174 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] [HELP] Xperia ZL C6503 is Stuck in QHSUSB_DLOAD mode.

Tip us?

enrique71
Old
Thanks Meter 47
Sorry, but your phone is hard bricked. I experienced the exact same issue on my Xperia T. The only fix is through JTAG, or send it back to Sony and hope they replace it.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Vendetto
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Yeah i will sent it to repair center and it was my first and last sony phone. Will go back to HTC.

TAL333
Old
Thanks Meter 259
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetto View Post
Yeah i will sent it to repair center and it was my first and last sony phone. Will go back to HTC.
So you somehow through your own ineptitude or ignorance attempted a flash of Samsung software on a Sony phone and it bricked.....and you blame Sony? Interesting.

Vendetto
Old
(Last edited by Vendetto; 11th June 2014 at 08:23 PM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAL333 View Post
So you somehow through your own ineptitude or ignorance attempted a flash of Samsung software on a Sony phone and it bricked.....and you blame Sony? Interesting.
Where i ever blamed sony for my fault ?? And where i am ignorant ? You seem a typical troll.

If the XDA App would lead me to to right forum this would never ever happen. I flashed thousand times and never had a brick with my HTC One X. You can say what you want but the quality of Sony is far behind.

enrique71
Old
Thanks Meter 47
In my case, I flashed a custom Xperia T kernel from a dev who modified S1_BOOT and the bad flash put my phone in the QHSUSB_DLOAD mode. I tried absolutely everything and nothing worked, the phone was completely bricked. Now, if this can happen with a bad flash from Sony, imagine the havoc cross flashing device manufacturer's causes! Samsung software on a Sony platform? It's deader than dead.